Warning about uinstalling those crappy optimizer pro type software

Question

A little word of warning when cleaning up peoples computers who have been subject to poo packs (Which is pretty much Everyone) .. as of recent I think uninstaller of optimizer pro or other optimizer software are destroying the programs and feature list

You'll notice this happening because as soon as you uninstall one of the optimizers and proceed to the next piece of crap (or any app in the list), it will say "This program has already been uninstalled". If you close and open program and features you'll notice the list is now empty or close to empty.

Only way to correct this is to do a system restore.

So my recommendation would be to uninstall all pieces of poo accept the optimizers. Let programs like Adwcleaner, malwarebytes or junk file remover take care of those.

Unless you have an SSD, which should be mandatory now, defragging is not pointless.

Maybe you worded that wrong. The way you have it worded now sounds like "The only thing you have to defrag is SSD's not hard drives"  Let me help reword it

You never want to defrag an SSD, it's bad for them. If you have a HDD you can defrag them, but windows Vista / 7 / 8.1 does it for you so there is really no need.