Magic Phone Stand

Imagine your smartphone floating on your desk. The Magic Phone Stand makes this idea a reality.

The Magic Phone Stand is a working phone charger as well as an intriguing work of art. It is a conversation piece, and allows you to add mystery and wonder to any desk space. Functional and practical, sleek and magical, the Magic Phone Stand will surely become a prized possession of yours.

https://d2pq0u4uni88oo.cloudfront.net/projects/873476/video-391167-h264_high.mp4

Growing up as a magician, my goal has always been to add magic into every aspect of my life. I've always been fascinated with the concept of levitation. Something about an object just floating in midair has always appealed to my creative side.  Introducing magic into our everyday lives has become a personal challenge for me. I wanted to develop a stand that would allow my phone to float above my desk in a useful way while attracting some amused attention. After experimenting with various levitation methods borrowed from actual magic tricks, I finally came to what I thought was the perfect solution. Thus the Magic Phone Stand was born!

This visually appealing device is a perfect illusion, as your phone is impossibly suspended in midair, supported only by its charger. The illusion adds an element of wonder that pictures cannot do justice. To help me bring this marvelous device to each one of your homes, I have teamed up with Martinka. Martinka is the oldest magic shop in America, a company known for magical invention since the 1800s.

Your pledge will enable us to move this product from prototype into production. With your pledge you will receive an amazing illusion for your desk and help to keep the art of magic alive. Thank you all for your support.

John Stessel

Source: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/martinka/magic-phone-stand?ref=discovery

"So your data socket in your phone is loose/damaged from suspending it tilted in mid-air, at height, supporting the phone's total weight at a fixed point against any device handling specifications? - of course we'll honour your devices warranty, we're all Bro's here!"

"So your data socket in your phone is loose/damaged from suspending it tilted in mid-air, at height, supporting the phone's total weight at a fixed point against any device handling specifications? - of course we'll honour your devices warranty, we're all Bro's here!"

This is how certified apple stands have worked for a long time, it's not since the iphone 3 or earlier that back support was required.