Was looking at Steam Greenlight and found this game, looks quite good from what they have release so far, anyone else seen it?

From Greenlight page http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=262363097

A world at war, the future is uncertain. A 3rd person action shooter game set on dystopian Earth.

Beyond Flesh and Blood is a story-lead 3rd person action/shooter game, with horror overtures and sci-fi gore. Bringing together dystopian themes of dehumanisation, political instability and environmental disaster, we've created an amazingly immersive experience where the objective is to tactically understand and utilise your environment in a battle against deadly enemies. 
Players must battle their way through multiple gore-filled levels, blasting apart grotesque enemy hives, eliminating wave after wave of enemy scum with powerful weapons that push player?s skills to the limit.

• Like 1

This does look good but there have been so many promising leads on Greenlight that have disappeared without a trace...Routine and Satellite Reign are two that spring to mind instantly. Not a judgment against developers as i am not one myself so can't put myself in their shoes too much, but as an ardent supporter of gaming and someone who really looks forward to new releases, Greenlight has proven more of a tease so far than anything. On the other hand i'm no hypocrite, no longer pay for early access as got burned several times.

Greenlight is still a good way to get projects attention, if a publisher notices a greenlit game of if Valve are willing to let developers self publish on Steam...that's great. As long as they manage to more or less complete the project, and not offer us early access that's 2-3 years away from being ready.

yeah I have seen so many good looking concepts that have never got of the ground. I am just going to keep my eye on this and see how it pans out.

--

Just checked up on this game and there hoping to have a demo out at the end of july and they have also been greenlight so this may not be vapour ware like a lot of them.

--

The site is now updated and you can also download the PRE-ALPHA Demo here

• 4 months later...

The site is now updated and you can also download the PRE-ALPHA Demo here 

how much content is in Alpha?     Did you try it?    I don't want to download 1gb (my internet is not unlimited) for something that has 1 level out of 10 (for example)...

how much content is in Alpha?     Did you try it?    I don't want to download 1gb (my internet is not unlimited) for something that has 1 level out of 10 (for example)...

It works ok on my system, 18 waves of baddies and castle defence elements(power grids, gun setup etc). 

see the video above for some ideas about the gameplay style. They said at playexpo over the weekend that they hope to have early access out first half of next year featuring the campaign version more than horde mode.

they have also got some new in-game screen shots below:

14-10-08-06-59-14-1569-ss-3.jpg

14-10-08-06-59-14-1569-ss-5.jpg

• 1 year later...