• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46 nvllsvm

nvllsvm

Neowinian Senior

• 1,575 posts
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:27

Why is there so much focus on how much one gets paid? The focus should be turned to how valuation of currency turned current minimum wages into unlivable wages and how to reverse that.

#47 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,112 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:55

^ Many people always want to blame someone else for their own problems, instead of taking responsibility for their own life. ;)

#48 wakjak

wakjak

Neowinian

• 179 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:50

^ Many people always want to blame someone else for their own problems, instead of taking responsibility for their own life. ;)

They've taken responsibility by getting a damn job, they should be able to live off that wage. 

#49 xrobwx

xrobwx

Neowinian

• 764 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note II

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:30

I am at a lost here... What are you trying to demonstrate? That WalMart doesn't think they are doing anything wrong? Well that is obvious, otherwise they wouldn't do it...

I'll toss you a simple question; what does the US Government have to gain by releasing this information? What benefit do they derive here if they were to be lying as you are eluding to?

My point was that you commented on the anti Wal-Mart part of the article but did not comment on the Pro. It's just like the media I see on Fox, MSNBC, CNN. We only get part of the story and it's usually the part the individual believes or subscribes to. I don't believe much of anything that our Government "says". You seem like a highly intelligent gentleman so I'll let you answer your own question.see here: http://www.neowin.ne...ost&p=596437395 Please don't take this as a personal attack as I respect your opinion and have read and learned from some of your past post and your personal blog.

#50 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,112 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 13:09

They've taken responsibility by getting a damn job, they should be able to live off that wage. 

They should also take responsibility for their reproduction, education, and lifestyle choices.