If you read the article they prohibit ALL tablets not just certain ones.
English translation of the link above:
SAN PABLO - FIFA reported on its official website a Code of Conduct in the stadium that determines what the fan may or may not lead to the World Cup in Brazil.
In a long list, the company warns that entering stadiums with items such as personal computers (including tablets), bottles, musical instruments (including vuvuzelas, the plastic horns that became popular in the South Africa World Cup in 2010) will be prohibited Large quantities or rolls of paper as well as devices that emit laser beams.
Large objects are also veto with measures exceeding 25 cm, 25 cm wide and 25 cm deep, which can not be stored under the seats.
The flags are to be measured, is more than 2 meters per 1.5 meters, and that the holding rods have to be flexible.
Fifa allowed into the sands with cigarette lighters. Also the input guide dogs, provided the documents proving visual impairment are presented person who carries and scoring the animal for its function.
The Code warns the public about the behavior to remain within the stadiums. "All visitors to the stadium and accredited persons, as applicable, must occupy only the seat indicated on your income and enter the door designated, unless the authorities of the Fifa World instruct him in another sense," says the document .
I also found a list on http://thebrazilbusi...-2014-world-cup
The items listed below can enter the stadium only if authorized by FIFA World Cup Authorities, otherwise the are forbidden and their entrance will be barred.
- Arms of any type or objects that allow violence.
- Anything that can be used as arms or to cut, hit or stab, or as a projectile, especially long umbrellas and other similar items.
- Bottles, glasses (plastic cups are allowed), jars, cans or any other closed packaging that can be through and cause lesions, as well as, any other objects made with glass or fragile material.
- Fireworks, signposts, bombs and other products that perform similar effects.
- Liquids of any type (including alcoholic beverages), except for products bought at a stadium vender.
- Narcotics and stimulants.
- Materials related to offensive, xenophobic, racist, charitable or ideological causes.
- Flagpoles or posters, being allowed only flexible plastic poles that don’t exceed 1 meter long and 1 cm in diameter and are not made of flammable materials.
- Posters or flags larger than 2m x 1m50, will only be allowed smaller flags and posters not made of flammable material.
- Any kind of animal.
- Any promotional or commercial materials.
- Spray cans of gas, corrosive or flammable substances and paint cans. Common lighters for cigarettes are allowed.
- Larger objects, which means objects that are larger than the 25cmx25cmx25cm measure and cannot be stored underneath the seats in the Stadium.
- Large quantities of paper or paper rolls.
- Instruments that produce excessive amounts of noise such as megaphones, sirens or vuvuzelas.
- Instruments that emit laser beams or similar instruments.
- Large amounts of dust, flour or similar substances.
- Cameras (except for private use and in this case, only with a set of spare batteries), any type of video cameras or other recording equipment of sound and video.
- Personal computers and other devices (including laptops or tablets) used for the purposes of transmission or disseminating sound, pictures, descriptions or results of the events in the internet or in other channels.
- Other objects which jeopardize the public safety or harm the reputation of the event.