Photo

Is it weird or wrong to ask a girl this?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 ACTIONpack

ACTIONpack

Graphic Designer

• 2,665 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 925 (T-Mobile)

Posted 05 June 2014 - 19:16

So I've been on my dates lately and it seems like I can't get a second date. I'm not weirdo and not shy in general but I would like to know what I say or did to not get a second date. Would it be wrong to ask this question or should I ask. It's a grew way for me to do or say different things so I would make myself look better.

#2 Draconian Guppy

Draconian Guppy

LippyZillaD Council

• 14,771 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 19:18

Did you ASK for a second date?

#3 Dinggus

Dinggus

Neowinian Senior

• 2,782 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 19:21

I don't see an issue with asking. Just don't be creepy about it.

#4 OP ACTIONpack

ACTIONpack

Graphic Designer

• 2,665 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 925 (T-Mobile)

Posted 05 June 2014 - 19:22

Did you ASK for a second date?

If the date went well then yes but if not then no. Went I ask a second date then say no.

#5 Obry

Obry

Intaxity.com

• 1,018 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 05 June 2014 - 19:27

Of course what's the worse they can say? No? Don't be a stalker but be persistent if you really want to get that date.

#6 +ChuckFinley

ChuckFinley

member_id=28229

• 9,691 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 19:33

It should just flow you shouldn't have to explicitly state but its weird NOT to ask. Do you want to see her again?? Only one way to find out if she wants to see you.....You don't get anything if you don't ask, Keep doing what you have always done keep getting what you have always gotten. And all those other good cliches. 

#7 +beanboy89

beanboy89

Neowinian

• 1,375 posts
  • Phone: Google Nexus 5

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:05

Just don't be creepy about it.

This is what I'm always too concerned about; probably why I can never even get a first date. lol.

#8 COKid

COKid

Neowinian Senior

• 3,002 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:37

It's their loss.

#9 badb0y

badb0y

I'm Bad!

• 875 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:55

Ask them as a "friend". Call/ text and ask them you need feedback about your meeting and let her know that she can be as frank as she can. And ask what went wrong and what did she expected of you and how you were disappointing. Like a normal conversation with a friend more like a sister. Don't try to say or do something to get her back though! 

#10 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,876 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:59

Ask them if they enjoyed the date, then ask what could make it better.

#11 Aheer.R.S.

Aheer.R.S.

I cannot Teach Him, the Boy has no Patience!

• 11,536 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:00

Just be yourself, if she's interested, she's going to want to know who or what you're like, but remember to hold back a little, on the date show some interest in what she's interested in, and some attention, she'll probably ask what you thought about (in respect to whatever her interest was)

Don't default to the 'lets go see a movie' try an art gallery or a funfair, or some other light activity, don't get too competitive, (keep some mints handy) don't go in for a kiss straight away, let her become curious about you..

there's no right way, but there are thousands of wrong ways to date...

#12 vcfan

vcfan

Doing the Humpty Dance

• 5,023 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:23

dont ask why you didnt get a second date. that makes you look like a total beta. also dont ask for a second date. suggest you take her somewhere on a second date using information you gathered from the first date,like a movie she's always wanted to see, a type of food she likes, a sport or artist she's high on. be confident and dont act desperate, like you're lucky to be on a date with her. you cant be a boring or awkward dude and expect girls to fall for you,unless you have some amazing genes or rich as hell.

#13 Aheer.R.S.

Aheer.R.S.

I cannot Teach Him, the Boy has no Patience!

• 11,536 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:33

+1

dont ask why you didnt get a second date. that makes you look like a total beta. also dont ask for a second date. suggest you take her somewhere on a second date using information you gathered from the first date,like a movie she's always wanted to see, a type of food she likes, a sport or artist she's high on. be confident and dont act desperate, like you're lucky to be on a date with her. you cant be a boring or awkward dude and expect girls to fall for you,unless you have some amazing genes or rich as hell.

#14 +dsbig

dsbig

Neowinian

• 470 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:48

my thing

1st date: movie and fast food....

2nd date : send text later in the week if she want to go to another movie next weekend. I never got told no.

3rd date. repeat 2nd date for couple months...lol.

#15 bonalste

bonalste

Neowinian

• 101 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:05

Meh, you'll probably get the "It's not you it's me" or "I just didn't feel a spark" or "We seem like different people", when they actually have very specific reasons for not wanting a second date. I don't think it is weird, I just think it is pointless. The frank answer is that, if you didn't get a second date, it's because the girl doesn't like you that much. So, on your next date with someone else, let's hope this one does like you. It would be like asking a work colleague if they want to go to the pub with you, them saying 'no' and you asking why. What answer do you expect?