Is it weird or wrong to ask a girl this?

So I've been on my dates lately and it seems like I can't get a second date. I'm not weirdo and not shy in general but I would like to know what I say or did to not get a second date. Would it be wrong to ask this question or should I ask. It's a grew way for me to do or say different things so I would make myself look better.

Did you ASK for a second date?

If the date went well then yes but if not then no. Went I ask a second date then say no.

Of course what's the worse they can say? No? Don't be a stalker but be persistent if you really want to get that date.

It should just flow you shouldn't have to explicitly state but its weird NOT to ask. Do you want to see her again?? Only one way to find out if she wants to see you.....You don't get anything if you don't ask, Keep doing what you have always done keep getting what you have always gotten. And all those other good cliches. 

Just don't be creepy about it.

This is what I'm always too concerned about; probably why I can never even get a first date. lol.

Ask them as a "friend". Call/ text and ask them you need feedback about your meeting and let her know that she can be as frank as she can. And ask what went wrong and what did she expected of you and how you were disappointing. Like a normal conversation with a friend more like a sister. Don't try to say or do something to get her back though! 

Just be yourself, if she's interested, she's going to want to know who or what you're like, but remember to hold back a little, on the date show some interest in what she's interested in, and some attention, she'll probably ask what you thought about (in respect to whatever her interest was)

Don't default to the 'lets go see a movie' try an art gallery or a funfair, or some other light activity, don't get too competitive, (keep some mints handy) don't go in for a kiss straight away, let her become curious about you..

there's no right way, but there are thousands of wrong ways to date...

dont ask why you didnt get a second date. that makes you look like a total beta. also dont ask for a second date. suggest you take her somewhere on a second date using information you gathered from the first date,like a movie she's always wanted to see, a type of food she likes, a sport or artist she's high on. be confident and dont act desperate, like you're lucky to be on a date with her. you cant be a boring or awkward dude and expect girls to fall for you,unless you have some amazing genes or rich as hell.

+1

dont ask why you didnt get a second date. that makes you look like a total beta. also dont ask for a second date. suggest you take her somewhere on a second date using information you gathered from the first date,like a movie she's always wanted to see, a type of food she likes, a sport or artist she's high on. be confident and dont act desperate, like you're lucky to be on a date with her. you cant be a boring or awkward dude and expect girls to fall for you,unless you have some amazing genes or rich as hell.

my thing

1st date: movie and fast food....

2nd date : send text later in the week if she want to go to another movie next weekend. I never got told no.

3rd date. repeat 2nd date for couple months...lol.

Meh, you'll probably get the "It's not you it's me" or "I just didn't feel a spark" or "We seem like different people", when they actually have very specific reasons for not wanting a second date. I don't think it is weird, I just think it is pointless. The frank answer is that, if you didn't get a second date, it's because the girl doesn't like you that much. So, on your next date with someone else, let's hope this one does like you. It would be like asking a work colleague if they want to go to the pub with you, them saying 'no' and you asking why. What answer do you expect?

Years ago, when Windows XP was still fairly new, I would always inspect the laptop of a potential mate. If I saw a lot of malware, toolbars, etc., I knew to avoid her because if her computer is that dirty, she's probably carrying some of her own malware.

Are you showing off a malware ridden device on your dates? This could be a valid reason for second date rejection.

If you are dating, and they are going poorly enough to not want a 2nd date - you really need to learn why.  There's nothing wrong with a "Hey, out of interest, can you possibly let me know why?"  But never push it.

my thing

1st date: movie and fast food....

2nd date : send text later in the week if she want to go to another movie next weekend. I never got told no.

3rd date. repeat 2nd date for couple months...lol.

Are you getting laid during this?

Not to be rude, but do you talk like you type?

Proper grammar and enunciation are key to a lot of women. 

You shouldn't have to ask for a second date. If it went well, it's implied. ;)

• Like 4

Years ago, when Windows XP was still fairly new, I would always inspect the laptop of a potential mate. If I saw a lot of malware, toolbars, etc., I knew to avoid her because if her computer is that dirty, she's probably carrying some of her own malware.

Are you showing off a malware ridden device on your dates? This could be a valid reason for second date rejection.

:rofl:

Stop giving a damn about her reaction. Life is short, there are people who match each other and others who don't. If the two of you had a nice evening together and all went well, you should really ask for a second date.

Gods favour the bold and doesn't matter what answer you get, you keep going as there are other nice ladies around.

If you're not asking for a second date the next morning when she's fixing you breakfast, then that's on you. ;)

Kidding. That's such an internet thing to say.

Thing is, if you're getting a FIRST date, then you've obviously done something right. These aren't blind first dates are they? But, if the first date isn't leading to a second and providing you've asked for a second, you are asking, I hope, then yes... something's gone wrong.

The first time you ever approach or meet a woman, it takes her about ten seconds to decide if she's going to say yes if you ask her out/for her phone number. On that first date, it takes them 10 minutes or less to decide whether or not she's going out on a second date with you. And, make no mistakes, she is deciding. There are exceptions, but this is a general rule of thumb. Don't ask me... ask a woman.

You can sink yourself in that first ten minutes and there's a ton of reasons why this can be. Without knowing you, I can't honestly speculate. Figure out why they're going out with you to begin with. Then figure out why they're declining second dates. If you have any friends that are girls, ask them and tell them to be honest.