Was This The Best Way To Set Up Small "Network" In Office Scenario?

Well if your just using the 1 "modem"  -- I quote it because that is not the right term..  Its a gateway.. Modem/Router combo there would not be any more double nat.. You currently have double nat sure.  Your network from the isp device is 192.168.0.0/24 but then your natting that again since each other downstream wireless router is in router mode vs just being used as AP.

You know this should be fixed already.  Disconnect the 2nd "modem" and change all your wireless routers to AP..  And your all on the same network - then you can think about moving to unifi, and sure up your speed on the one line - but you really should already have your double nat issue removed and everything on the 1 network..

Your isp device will put everything on the 192.168.0.0/24 via its dhcp server.

As to logging into the isp device, isn't the default username and password on the dpq3925 blank and blank..  I would factory reset the thing and then it should be blank blank.  Did you try leaving username blank and just password?

From the manual

How Do I Configure My DOCSIS Residential Gateway?

In the address field, enter the following IP address:192.168.0.1
A Status DOCSIS WAN login page similar to the following page opens.

On the Status DOCSIS WAN page, leave the User Name and Password field blank and click Log In

The gateway opens with an Administration Management page in the forefront. You can use the Administration Management page to change your User Name and Password.

I use optimum business also. Those gateways are not setup for him to use the routing features. they are there to provide the static ip's that's it. he still needs his own router so he will need to use one of those Linksys routers as the actual router and set the others as ap's only.