E3 2014 Sony Press Conference Discussion

Sony is knocking it out of the park with this conference.  Take note Microsoft!

Ok I lied.  Hoping there was more.  

This conference sucks, one semi decent title and it's a remake of a classic. Bored still

AB?! He gets his own game now? :)

This conference sucks, one semi decent title and it's a remake of a classic. Bored still

Cheer up, it's all good, moar gaemz is always great!

Sony is knocking it out of the park with this conference.  Take note Microsoft!

Ok I lied.  Hoping there was more.  

it's a pretty weak conference.  I hope it's not the end now.  I expected them to at least show something about Uncharted or Playstation Now.  I think those firings at Uncharted must have set that project back.

edit nvm, seems like there's still more left, I thought this was going to be the quickest press conference ever lol.

it's a pretty weak conference.  I hope it's not the end now.  I expected them to at least show something about Uncharted or Playstation Now.  I think those firings at Uncharted must have set that project back.

edit nvm, seems like there's still more left, I thought this was going to be the quickest press conference ever lol.

There's still an hour to go :P

No Man's Sky looks incredible, but it also looks like an on-rails shooter type of game which is a complete turn-off for me.

No Man's Sky looks incredible, but it also looks like an on-rails shooter type of game which is a complete turn-off for me.

Procedural is the turn off in my case, not the on rails...

So far the only exclusive that has been interesting is grim fandango. The multiplats are ok, but nothing to make me buy one yet