Mario Kart 8 registration code to give away?

My friend just finally bought a Wii U. They were saving up for one for a while and they have just the game that comes with the console. I already used my Mario Kart registration code so I already got my free game (had to get pikmin since I already bought the 2 others i care for) If anyone who still has there code and had no reason to use it assuming you bought all the games would you mind pming yours? Figured Id ask.

Good luck. I doubt you're going to find someone who is going to give up a free game. Especially a free, first-party Ninty game.

I have a code still and already have all the free games but its NZ/AU region so probably wont work Il have a look when I get home. 

edit: just googled , club nintendo accounts and codes are reigon locked. but wow there's like 10 games to choose from. might just sell code online 

I have a code still and already have all the free games but its NZ/AU region so probably wont work Il have a look when I get home. 

edit: just googled , club nintendo accounts and codes are reigon locked. but wow there's like 10 games to choose from. might just sell code online 

Thanks for trying. Well If I had all the games, I would most likely give mine away.

Why doesn't your friend come on here and beg, sorry, ask?

Think the community would be much more inclined to give a code to an established members friend than some random. I don't see anything wrong with just asking.