Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Yeah, just like the comics... oh wait, every time Batman and superman has fought in the comics Superman loses.

Yup, every single time batman has a backup for a backup of a backup of a plan just in case.  

Hope this movie stays true to the comics, though analytically speaking, Im willing to bet, they won't favor one more than the other... I'll come back to this post and see I was right or not :P

Bats also keeps kryptonite in a lead lined container in his utility belt. Over the years its had various forms; chunk, dart launcher, blade etc. He calls it his "insurance."

Green Arrow also has a kryptonite arrow for use against rogue Kryptonians, if necessary.

Batman has a "contingency plan" for every super-powered Being he investigates. I love that.

And if I remember right, doesn't Superman end up giving Batman a Kryptonite ring because he knows Bats will do what's necessary if needed?

In one version, I think one of the JL movies?  It was a bullet. 

Apparently this is the footage description for SDCC

batman-vs-superman-man-of-steel-2-101599

"The Batman vs Superman trailer starts with a dark screen with the voice over of General Zod's "you are not alone message". The screen slowly pans and it reveals that the scene is inside the Batcave. The camera slowly pans to a shot where you can only see the back of Batman but he is not yet wearing is cowl. Every monitor in the Batcave is playing Zod's video. After the message is complete, Batman wears his cowl, turns to the camera and the trailer ends with the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice logo being revealed.

• Like 3

Apparently this is the footage description for SDCC

batman-vs-superman-man-of-steel-2-101599

"The Batman vs Superman trailer starts with a dark screen with the voice over of General Zod's "you are not alone message". The screen slowly pans and it reveals that the scene is inside the Batcave. The camera slowly pans to a shot where you can only see the back of Batman but he is not yet wearing is cowl. Every monitor in the Batcave is playing Zod's video. After the message is complete, Batman wears his cowl, turns to the camera and the trailer ends with the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice logo being revealed.

Is there a place you can watch this trailer??

'Justice' is served with another helping of Superman

1404338747000-USA-Today-Online2.jpg

Who's better, Superman or Batman? Zack Snyder doesn't have to choose a favorite since he's getting to put both on the big screen at the same time.

The director of last year's Man of Steel doubles down on A-list superheroes in his follow-up Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (in theaters May 6, 2016), teaming a returning Henry Cavill as the big guy in the cape and "S" on his chest with Ben Affleck as the latest cinematic incarnation of the Dark Knight.

By bringing in more DC Comics do-gooders such as Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) and Cyborg (Ray Fisher), the new movie is thicker, denser and more epic than Man of Steel, according to Snyder. And it's also the next step toward building a strong movie universe that ultimately leads to Snyder's Justice League, the supergroup answer to Marvel's The Avengers, tentatively scheduled for a 2018 release.

Now filming in Detroit, Dawn of Justice is pretty much a thrill every day for the admitted comic fan. "It's not an un-fun job, I will say that," Snyder says.

Source: USA Today interview with Zack Snyder

He's right about it never being done before. We've always had Batman movies and Superman movies but never are the two characters together. Outside of animated movies, of course. It'll be the first opportunity in a long while to portray a version of Batman that's closer to the comics. I like Christopher Nolan's Batman but I felt he was a little too realistic. In the Nolanverse, there was no room for Superman. 

I can't wait for this movie.

Had a conversation about how much Henry Cavill looks like Alex Ross's Superman:

tumblr_n67fi6dpzs1qzo8iho1_r1_1280.jpg

Also, do you guys notice how much more 'ripped' he looks in that photo? Means that he has become stronger on Earth inbetween Man of Steel and Batman v Superman, which shows development.

Wow, Victor Zsasz as a villain in a Batman film?! They're finally breaking away from the typical villains (Joker, Two Face, etc) which is awesome!

Yep, they definitely changed his look! He has Alex Ross written all over it. And the little changes they have given the suit looks excellent too!

Just spend some time removing the blue tint and making the colours more real/saturated:

Batman_v_Superman-Superman.png

post-15395-0-42702300-1405008717.png

Bleeding Cool is reporting that some of their most reliable sources have seen Doomsday designs for Batman v Superman.  You?ll remember that Doomsday ?killed? Superman in The Death of Superman.  Keep in mind this is still in the rumor column, but maybe this is where we get some context for those leaked set photos showing mourners carrying flowers to the altar of Superman built in Metropolis?