Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Comic-Con: Description of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Teaser, Plus Wonder Woman Revealed!

At their Hall H panel at the San Diego Comic-Con, Warner Bros. officially debuted our first look at Gal Gadot in costume as Wonder Woman for the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! Check it out below!

In addition, the first teaser for the film was screened and our own Silas Lesnick described it as a follows:

?Batman is standing on a Gotham rooftop in the rain. His costume isn?t what we?ve seen already. It?s big and bulky, like his armor in The Dark Knight Returns. His eyes light up, solid white. He?s moving a tarp, revealing the bat signal He turns it on and the camera tracks up to the sky. Superman is there, hovering in the light, and he doesn?t look happy. His eyes light up with heat vision as he glares at Batman.?

Source: SuperHeroHype

I need to see that footage ASAP!

Well, that WW outfit looks fine to me, I see some people complaining about the lack of color but those could just be the shot itself as being darker in tone but we'll see.

BtgDAeQCAAAueiW.jpg

This looks amazing!!

Well, that WW outfit looks fine to me, I see some people complaining about the lack of color but those could just be the shot itself as being darker in tone but we'll see.

Yeah, kinda how Superman's reveal photo is toned down in colours + blue tint all over the image.

• Like 2

Can't wait for the actual clip. lol. They should really just release it.

They really should, haha!

BtgedyAIgAA3NQo.png

That armour? It looks so darn perfect! Definitely inspired by The Dark Knight Returns but it's looking 10 times better!

• Like 2

BtgedyAIgAA3NQo.png

That armour? It looks so darn perfect! Definitely inspired by The Dark Knight Returns but it's looking 10 times better!

Need video! LOL 

Looks like the little tidbits Kevin Smith has been dropping are true, not that I doubted it actually but he hinted in one of his podcasts/shows that "what if there's more than one suit?"  and "what if there's more than one batmobile?" 

The little teaser hints at it for sure, because that's not the suit they showed us in the picture, so that's at least 2 we know of, could be a 3rd as well depending on what they're going to do. 

My hype level for this movie is through the roof right now.

Yeah, and yet there's still those who complain or moan about even this teaser, I'm thinking they're probably die-hard Marvel fans who feel threatened by this movie being a big success. :P

Looks like the power suit cowl in The Dark Knight Returns #4

p9ggglpp1bq8qtw75awo.jpg

That's because Batfleck's armour it based off of that :p

My hype level for this movie is through the roof right now.

Same here!

Yeah, and yet there's still those who complain or moan about even this teaser, I'm thinking they're probably die-hard Marvel fans who feel threatened by this movie being a big success. :p

Count me in for being a die-hard for both

They can't do a straight up adaptation because it dead ends Batman, he's hella old and on the way out, and Robin has never worked in live action, let along a female Robin, IMO, would be even harder to pull off.  No one will want to see 50+ year old Batman in a movie, just no, the comic works out great and the animated films are good to, so there's your adaptation, it's just not live action.

It's also a good story to use as a way to bring the two together and then WW and the rest. 

I'd rather they use things from the comics, story wise etc then try to come up with something completely original and have it fall flat.

"It's also a good story to use as a way to bring the two together and then WW and the rest."

But that's the problem. The entire point of TDKR is that the universe, the characters, and the feud between the two are well established, and Superman is a government tool, all of which is completely opposite in the MoS universe, so I don't see how they can make that work. But maybe they'll just leave it at the visual side, I don't expect much from the story anyway.

They're not going to borrow from it page for page, they're just taking elements that work, the suit, the fight (I expect) and tossing other stuff in so they can bring WW and others into the mix.