9 posts in this topic

Keeping your cellphone in your pants pocket may help you quickly answer a call, but new research suggests this habit may have some damaging health effects for men

And another study will come along that says the exact opposite.  It is the same thing where no study can definitively say if cellphones cause brain cancer or not.

In family we are afflicted by one of two things: heart problems or cancer.  So, I choose to live my life as I see fit and let the chips fall as they see fit.  This is just another drop in the bucket of potential problems.

Hum just don't want people to enjoy themselves too much... He's just making up news to stop that :p:laugh:

Here's a solution to the problem: just wear protective clothing underneath: http://www.lessemf.com/personal.html (if you're really concerned).

I believe the smaller a biological organism is, the more it will be affected by the radiation.

I always keep mobile data and WiFi turned off as much as possible.

Just as with radio (AM/FM)/TV signals, we probably won't know the effect of this (intense, local source of) radiation for a few more years to come. I see so many people on the train everyday just glued to their phones on the net (I'm not one of them)...

I was taught in my radio training course to NOT go near transmission towers without the appropriate shielding. Electomagnetic radiation if strong enough will/does fry.

One last thing: the image below is from http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=63742 - I'm not sure how much mobile phones transmit, but I know that even 1W is quite a lot of power (will cause some heating).

cell-phone-radiation-cancer.jpg

Good I wouldn't mind shooting blanks!

Time to keep both my phones in my pockets then, no more kids for me thanks, I'm good. Fry ya little buggers.

That picture is clearly from someone that used a Galaxy Nexus. That POS phone would get hot as hell during normal usage. :p

Here's a solution to the problem: just wear protective clothing underneath: http://www.lessemf.com/personal.html (if you're really concerned).

I believe the smaller a biological organism is, the more it will be affected by the radiation.

I always keep mobile data and WiFi turned off as much as possible.

Just as with radio (AM/FM)/TV signals, we probably won't know the effect of this (intense, local source of) radiation for a few more years to come. I see so many people on the train everyday just glued to their phones on the net (I'm not one of them)...

I was taught in my radio training course to NOT go near transmission towers without the appropriate shielding. Electomagnetic radiation if strong enough will/does fry.

One last thing: the image below is from http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=63742 - I'm not sure how much mobile phones transmit, but I know that even 1W is quite a lot of power (will cause some heating).

I wonder if there's a similar thermograph for Bluetooth use? I rarely hold my phone up to my head - it's just not comfortable or practical with a Lumia 1520. I use a Bluetooth headset for phone calls and music.

1 person likes this

Microwaving sperm and our brains, explains the increasing number of stupid people. ;)