Steam Summer Sale 2014

Hey Gunpoint is curently 2.49$ and Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers 0.99$. Anyone owns these games? Are they fun?

Buying games for playing rather than collecting? How bizarre!

• Like 2

Buying games for playing rather than collecting? How bizarre!

Why would i collect games lol

I have 49 titles in my steam collection and i've been a steam user for 9 years ;)

• Like 1

Why would i collect games lol

I have 49 titles in my steam collection and i've been a steam user for 9 years ;)

Blasphemy! That's like....5.44 games per year (thank you Windows calculator)

My main Steam account is from 2010 and has over 160 games - go sit in the corner for a day, you're a disgrace to the economy :rofl:

Blasphemy! That's like....5.44 games per year (thank you Windows calculator)

My main Steam account is from 2010 and has over 160 games - go sit in the corner for a day, you're a disgrace to the economy :rofl:

Yeah that's about the number of games i play every year. Add to this 2-3 consoles games.

Hey i'm 37 and i have a daughter. I have other things to do than play games ;)

• Like 1

Yeah that's about the number of games i play every year. Add to this 2-3 consoles games.

Hey i'm 37 and i have a daughter. I have other things to do than play games ;)

Heh heh i'm older than you and yes, we all do have other things in life - that's why we end up collecting games rather than actually enjoying them :D

Hmm... No sign of the sale yet... Must resist buying more games i'm not going to play. Hah..

Hey Gunpoint is curently 2.49$ and Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers 0.99$. Anyone owns these games? Are they fun?

Gunpoint is fun, worth it for that price :)

Hmm... No sign of the sale yet... Must resist buying more games i'm not going to play. Hah..

Sale should be open in an hour or two, no? Midnight the 19th Bellevue time i suppose

Thanks for the update, they'll start it when they start it haha, i'm in no particular rush to spend - can't really afford to anyway!

The Dead Rising sale isn't available in .de, hence why it was missing from my screenshot.

There's usually 1 every few days that is region restricted. :P

My wallet is safe for one day \o/ now to keep an eye out for the flash/community sales. I like collecting the cards, don't judge me o.o

• Like 1

Is Don't starve any good ? Not a fan or the genre but i liked Terraria.

I usually don't touch early access games but anybody got DayZ. Is it good right now ? [edit] it's only 15% still gonna be too much expensive here.

Don't Starve is really good, one minute you're barely surviving and next minute you've found all you need for better stuff and then you take on the world! (spoiler the world usually wins :P)

I made it to day 20 and made the mistake of taking on some penguins :(

Don't Starve is really good, one minute you're barely surviving and next minute you've found all you need for better stuff and then you take on the world! (spoiler the world usually wins :p)

I made it to day 20 and made the mistake of taking on some penguins :(

How long is a game on average. Is it like FTL (short) or like Terraria (never end)? I like Terraria but not sure i want to invest time in another game like this one. If it is like FTL then I'll probably buy it.

How long is a game on average. Is it like FTL (short) or like Terraria (never end)? I like Terraria but not sure i want to invest time in another game like this one. If it is like FTL then I'll probably buy it.

It's tricky to gauge, the main world you can go forever and there's a portal somewhere in the world where you take on challenge worlds. (I believe these explain the bad guys story)

I'm apparently not a good enough survivalist to do the challenges yet. :laugh: