Steam Summer Sale 2014

official steam valve sale pc video games indie

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#166 neoadorable

neoadorable

Neowinian Senior

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:29

I missed out on 4 games i wanted by holding off and then missing them.. not one of them came back around in a flash sale, daily deal or the encore :(

It's OK, next sale probably in Sept or Halloween at the latest....plus it's not like there are no specials every single day....

Glad i managed to contain myself. Twenty bucks is reasonable, though it is kinda sad now seeing Steam back to normal mode.

#167 tsupersonic

tsupersonic

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 3
  • Phone: iPhone 5S/Nexus 5

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:04

It's OK, next sale probably in Sept or Halloween at the latest....plus it's not like there are no specials every single day....

Glad i managed to contain myself. Twenty bucks is reasonable, though it is kinda sad now seeing Steam back to normal mode.

The Halloween sale will be geared towards horror games and the scale of that sale is no where close to the summer or winter sales. Your best best for the next big sale is the winter one. That's not to say your game might not be on sale sometime between then. You can also use this site to track what's on sale, and what's really nice is it tells you what site is cheapest. 

#168 goodbytes

goodbytes

Just below average Joe

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:32

I've got them on my wish list so it's just the waiting game, i probably wont even play the games i did buy so it's not a loss.

#169 Showan

Showan

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Lumia Icon

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:55

I played it safe this year...

Only purchased 2 games...

Splinter Cell Blacklist: Delux Edition
Far Cry 3: Deluxe Edition...

Only spending a whopping $17 for both games....

And both work amazingly well with a Xbox One controller...

#170 Dadwen

Dadwen

Neowinian

Posted 01 July 2014 - 14:52

Hmmm, got 14 games, only one that was over 10$ was the new Wolfenstine when it hit for 29$