Who were You in a Past Life?

its crap.    i am quite open to the past life regression, and i am all for quality information.

this site does not seem to provide that.

by the way: your post count is 777...  which is a very meaningful number to me.  interesting..... perhaps i should not dismiss you entirely.

You were a male in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South China around the year 1375.Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds..

Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.

The lesson that your past life brought to your present incarnation: You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

I was someone who didn't fall for ######. Quite apt.

i have had reading that where all together uncanny in describing the events of my life, so i would not dismiss astrology off...

however i would dismiss 99% of the "readings" available on a random website.

in fact make it 100%

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Germany around the year 775.Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

The lesson that your past life brought to your present incarnation: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

Curiously my name is of Germanic origin. I'm named Luis, a latinizati?n of Ludwing.

i have had reading that where all together uncanny in describing the events of my life, so i would not dismiss astrology off...

however i would dismiss 99% of the "readings" available on a random website.

in fact make it 100%

I absolutely would dismiss astrology 100%. Before you can talk about accuracy, someone needs to demonstrate how it would be even slightly plausible. Until that time any 'accurate' readings are much more likely the result of lucky guesses, and cold readings.

I absolutely would dismiss astrology 100%. Before you can talk about accuracy, someone needs to demonstrate how it would be even slightly plausible. Until that time any 'accurate' readings are much more likely the result of lucky guesses, and cold readings.

God, Devil and Astrology are true. It doesn't matter if you believe in it or not. These things keep working regardless of your choice to "dismiss".

God, Devil and Astrology are true. It doesn't matter if you believe in it or not. These things keep working regardless of your choice to "dismiss".

Hilarious  :laugh:

Time travel must exist because you've obviously travelled here from the middle ages.

• Like 2

Hilarious  :laugh:

Time travel must exist because you've obviously travelled here from the middle ages.

I think he was joking.

...right?  Surely he was.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mongolia around the year 1675.Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life: You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.

The lesson that your past life brought to your present incarnation: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

I don't believe it, but it's just some harmless fun.

You were a female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Russia around the year 975.Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

The lesson that your past life brought to your present incarnation: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

While in this life I do try to make the odd image now and again, I hate children..............., although I try and seek out and learn new things :p

At least astrology is a pseudo science, and tries to link its assertions on tangible evidence in the real world.  For all we know, the minute forces exerted on us by all of the planetary bodies in the universe "do" have some kind of effect.  Our brains are a delicate mechanism; the slightest alteration in chemistry, the slightest injury or anything can totally alter your personality and/or your cognitive abilities.  Who is to say that unseen forces don't exert some kind of effect?  If the moon's gravity is strong enough to pull entire oceans of water around in an oblong shape, what kind of effect might it have on us?

Then again, maybe it's all hogwash, but it seems more likely to me than many of the world's religions, and astrologers (astrologists?) haven't decapitated anybody in the name of Mars lately, so yeah, go astrology!  At least it's fun and interesting to see what they say, :P

• Like 1

You are aware that Oceans are rather big, and we are rather small aren't you?

http://www.badastronomy.com/mad/1996/moonbiophys.html

Nope, never occurred to me....

I'm not saying it "does" have an effect, but I'm entertaining the possibility that it does for a moment, because I'm open to just about anything.  There's so much we don't understand about the universe and the way it works.  Every day we learn something new.  For us to throw out a theory that has not been disproven just because it doesn't make sense is ignorant and conceited.

You want to see what kind of an effect the moon has on human beings?  Go hang out in your local emergency room on the night of the next full moon.

You were a female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 1275.Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

The lesson that your past life brought to your present incarnation: Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

Um. Wat?

You want to see what kind of an effect the moon has on human beings?  Go hang out in your local emergency room on the night of the next full moon.

Really?

http://www.livescience.com/7899-moon-myths-truth-lunar-effects.html

EMERGENCY ROOM VISITS: Researchers examined 150,999 records of emergency room visits to a suburban hospital. Their study, reported in American Journal of Emergency Medicine in 1996, found no difference at full moon vs. other nights.

The whole Emergency Room thing is a long debunked myth.

Mind EFF!

The thing they guessed for me is actually true for my present life.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North India around the year 1450.Your profession was that of a dancer, singer, artist or actor.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life: You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.

The lesson that your past life brought to your present incarnation: Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Bulgaria around the year 1775.Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

The lesson that your past life brought to your present incarnation: There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Only thing I find interesting is the sailor part, I'm in the military, and Navy was one of the things I looked at before deciding on the Army. I know sailor doesn't mean just military.

Um. Wat?

You must've enter some birthday that is extremely close to mine cos mine says exactly the same.. well  only a couple word different on one of the paragraph...

If past lives exist most of us were no doubt poor peasants who lived very short, painful lives. You weren't Aristotle or Napoleon.

Moreover, why would a persons birth date and year have anything to do with who they were in a past life?

• Like 3