Andrew G. moved to Global Moderator Group

Please join me in congratulating Andrew G.'s move to Global Moderator. He has been an outstanding staff member and moderator, spending much of his time here solving problems and assisting members. He will continue to work within the Gamers Hangout Subforum but will also be a big part of the moderation of the site as a whole.

Congrats, Andrew. Your promotion is well deserved.

Congradz dude and Ill say the same to you:

If I could just have your password, so I can um, test drive this for you, you know, just in case something goes wrong, better it happen to me, than to you  :shifty: Ive tried marshal12345 and neowin12345 so far  :whistle:

Wait... that was for marshall, so maybe andrew12345g, though neowin12345 still applies :shifty: :laugh:

• Like 4

Thanks everyone, love being part of the team and this community :wub:

And my alias is/was DrunknMunky for those asking :p

ahhh now i know who you are :laugh:

• Like 1

i still think that staff members should have they previous nicks in the signature / avatar; for the new members it doesn't make any difference but for us, old timers, it does.

anyways, congrats DM! still remember all the lols people gave when you went into the site staff... WHERE ARE THEY NOW UH??

• Like 1

Congrats Andrew...

Will there be cake?.... Hey I'm fat.... What were you expecting me to say... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

• Like 1

Congrats buddy, welcome to the new color. :P

• Like 1