Hi all, starting to build a new PC, which means I need a new case (thought I'd start with this but I do have a general idea as to what components I need)
- support standard ATX mobo
- be £50 or less
- fit a full length GPU
- fit 3 standard HDDs, an SSD and an optical drive
- must fit my existing cpu cooler (pretty big! Akasa Venom, 163mm in depth to the side of my existing case, literally just fits!)
- better cable management is desirable
- any sound proofing is desirable
- bigger fans... yes... also desirable
So, I'm open to suggestions.
I don't care so much about looks as these criteria because my cases are generally hidden under my desk.