Match 22: Uruguay vs England

15 members have voted

1. 1. Uruguay, England or draw?

• Uruguay
    • England
    • Draw
  2. 2. How many goals will Uruguay score?

• 5+
  3. 3. How many goals will England score?

• 5+

The match will be held at the Arena Corinthians, S?o Paulo. Kick-off is at 16:00 local time. (For the kick-off time in your time zone  click here.)

Referee: Carlos Velasco Carballo (Spain)

My guess: Uruguay 2 - 0 England

I'd say -Uruguay 2-0 England too

England 2 - 1

The reason, every decent team (apart from Germany) have been dreadful

Brazil, Portugal, Spain.....all look VERY average.  The teams which struggled in their first game, also struggled in their second.  Uruguay struggled last time, and I don't think they will be anything special tonight.  England, although lost to Italy played some good football.

Rooney will be in his number 10 position, almost certain of that.

It seems to me in this world cup, whatever you think will happen, almost the opposite happens.  Australia leading Holland after half-time?

We're a bit more than 37 minutes in so perhaps it's unfair for me to cast a vote. But I reckon England 

oh well, Suarez just scored. That throws my prediction off.

New prediction! England 2 - Uruguay 1.  :)

Indeed well England didn't play like their 1st game in the first half and that was costly.  Again too many wasted chances, not enough people in the right areas and without a 'special one' we lost it.

Shame after the Italy match, but fair play to Uruguay for a good match and their goals were great.

We need a star player for the next world cup.

England 2 - 1

The reason, every decent team (apart from Germany) have been dreadful

Brazil, Portugal, Spain.....all look VERY average.  The teams which struggled in their first game, also struggled in their second.  Uruguay struggled last time, and I don't think they will be anything special tonight.  England, although lost to Italy played some good football.

Rooney will be in his number 10 position, almost certain of that.

It seems to me in this world cup, whatever you think will happen, almost the opposite happens.  Australia leading Holland after half-time?

Brazil and Portugal are BOTH in trouble (in Portugal's case, Raynaldo is hurt, along with two key defenders, with a third suffering from Red Card disease - Brazil looked flat in their nil-nil draw with Mexico).  Spain is a dead team walking, as is Australia - the two face each other in their farewells in group play.  Portugal's injuries and their depleted defense leave them vulnerable to an upset-capable US side (who has already whacked multi-year nemesis Ghana).  So we have Mexico, Portugal and Brazil ALL vulnerable, Spain can only board the plane - their match with the Aussies means nit except pride to either side, as both already have their walking papers - while England and (of all sides) the US looking rather fiesty and fierce - and I wouldn't count out Uruguay or even Croatia.