Woman Dons Disguises to Get Money Back from Ex

In a very serious game of hide-and-seek, Katherine Underwood is spending a great deal of time looking for her ex-boyfriend.

The South Carolina native met Budimir Drakulic while she was working as a coat check girl in 1994.

"He told me he loved me on the first night," Underwood told "20/20."

Tune in for the full story on ABC News' "20/20" on Friday, June 20, at 10 p.m. ET

But eight months into their long-distance relationship, Drakulic asked to borrow money from Underwood, and their love eventually came to include endless money borrowing.

"I believe around $400,000," Underwood said. "I loaned him everything."

Underwood took him to court and won but he still won?t pay. With everything to gain and nothing to lose, Underwood has taken to disguise to find out where Drakulic's money is.

He began asking Underwood for money to finance his work as a scientist, and over the course of their six-year relationship, drained Underwood?s bank account dry, borrowing more than $400,000 from her and spinning a web of lies and deception that Underwood says she has spent years trying to unravel.

Underwood filed a lawsuit against Drakulic.

She was granted a judgment and is now owed more than $1.6 million.

But Drakulic filed for bankruptcy and refused to pay.

Out of money to hire lawyers, she began conducting her own surveillance, including dressing in disguise, in an attempt to locate Drakulic?s assets.

Another professional is now on the case. Nelson Tucker, a process server, went to Drakulic?s workplace seeking to garnish his wages.

It?s a last attempt at getting Underwood her money back: If Drakulic fails to respond to the court order within the next week, his employer must legally deduct 25 percent of his income and send it to the L.A. Sheriff?s office for Underwood.

full story

You would think she learned her less after the first couple times, fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me, she has no one to blame but herself

• Like 2

She is an idiot loaded someone $400,000. 

She should become suspicious after like a few thousands dollars.

Maybe she didn't see the movie True Lie? lol