I read (think on GAF) that Titanfall is a graveyard now as nobody is really playing. No idea if true but if it is I wouldn't class that as a repeat play game as its all online.

That could not be more incorrect. No matter the time of day, with the matchmaking improvements it's even faster and no shortage of people, especially with the DLC out. I'm not on as much due to other titles but when I do get on its quick to join.

Good to hear...

Mhmm, I cant wait for my PS4, waiting til Christmas. I'm looking to buy a bundle at black Friday prices. TLOU Remastered, The Order 1886, KZ and Infamous: SS are currently why I want one. Is kz as bad s reviews state? I've never owned a PS.

Killzone is anything but bad on multiplayer. Shadow Fall single player isn't the series strongest but its still playable. The online though is great fun. I've no idea why people hate on it so much.

You've a lot to look forward to with your ps4.

No, it wasn't an attempt to troll. I genuinely did everything I said I did, stupid as it may sound. I guess maybe I should just keep it and go exchange the controller.

Pat, Larry was just being honest as he may not be familiar with your likewise very frank demeanor :)

Just go get a new DS4, the one you have is clearly defective, there's no way the battery lasts just one hour.

Mhmm, I cant wait for my PS4, waiting til Christmas. I'm looking to buy a bundle at black Friday prices. TLOU Remastered, The Order 1886, KZ and Infamous: SS are currently why I want one. Is kz as bad s reviews state? I've never owned a PS.

If u are in the USofA, I hear KZ is only goin to be $20 this weekend at Best Buy.

If this is true, u should just buy it now and stash it away till u get a PS4...

I refused to buy KZ at any price over $25... If it is $20 this weekend, I will grab it...

If this is true, u should just buy it now and stash it away till u get a PS4...

Do this all the time. Before I had a Wii U I bought 2 games months before I even had a Wii U.

• Like 2

Yeah I got Killzone. In fact, all the games my buddy convinced me to buy preowned. I got MSG 5, KZ, Watch Dogs, Tomb Raider, NFS rivals, and infamous SS.

I skimmed through the thread and read about the controller 1hr battery life. I'm guessing your over exaggerating because the controller should easily last a few hours not 1 hour. Either that or your not charging it correctly (e.g connecting it to PS4 while its powered off not in standby).

I have a charging dock and two controllers which I alternate between when one starts running low and have never had an issue.

Here are some games you can play now on the PS4.

Assasins Creed, Battlefield 4, Infamous: Second Son, NFS: Rivals, Destiny (Pre-order Beta), Watch Dogs, COD: Ghosts, Diablo 3, Dynasty Warrior, Elder Scrolls Online, FIFA 14, UFC 14, Just Dance 2014, Knack, Wolfeinstein and Warframe, etc.

Here are some games coming soon: Alien: Isolation, Destiny (Non-Beta version), Battlefield: Hardline, COD: Advanced Warfare, Carmageddon, Driveclub, Evolve, Far Cry 4, FIFA 15, GTA V, Last of US (Remastered), Oddworld, The Order 1886, etc..

Here is a full list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games

PS4 currently has over 273 confirmed titles.

I didn't know that Destiny had a preorder beta. If I buy it on the PS store, will the beta download automatically? Also I didn't realize that Diablo 3 was available yet. I thought I kept seeing things about it being available in fall or something. Can you use your PC characters with it or us it completely standalone?

I didn't know that Destiny had a preorder beta. If I buy it on the PS store, will the beta download automatically? Also I didn't realize that Diablo 3 was available yet. I thought I kept seeing things about it being available in fall or something. Can you use your PC characters with it or us it completely standalone?

Sorry Diablo 3 is actually out next month and the beta for Destiny starts in two weeks now I think due to the delay in official release date. I'm on a business trip and haven't kept up with the details. But yes if you pre-order the game it will be downloadable from the PSN Store from the 17th of this month and you can start playing the game (beta version).

As for Diablo 3 moving your PC character to the PS4 wont be available from what I gather.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8796660116

Also I forgot to mention Mortal Kombat X, Dragon Age, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor and PvZ: Garden Warfare as games coming soon which look fun to play.

Sorry Diablo 3 is actually out next month and the beta for Destiny starts in two weeks now I think due to the delay in official release date. I'm on a business trip and haven't kept up with the details. But yes if you pre-order the game it will be downloadable from the PSN Store from the 17th of this month and you can start playing the game (beta version).

As for Diablo 3 moving your PC character to the PS4 wont be available from what I gather.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8796660116

Also I forgot to mention Mortal Kombat X, Dragon Age, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor and PvZ: Garden Warfare as games coming soon which look fun to play.

What delay for Destiny's official release? It's still coming out Sept 9 from what i can tell