iPhone 6 caught at the B.E.T Awards?

Apparently, a friend of mine caught a glimpse of Ariana Grande holding an iPhone 6. Does anyone else seem to believe this may be the rear of the coming phone or just not visually accurate as we can tell at the moment? It does look wider.

tumblr_n7yf1jl6WN1qcuv78o1_500.jpg

I does look wider, then again, so does the whole photo.

That's what I thought as well, it's most likely the angle of the photo taken that makes it mistaken for an iPhone 6.

There is an exactly 0% chance they let anyone but Apple employees take them off campus.

While this topic doesn't convince me, that affirmation you gave is wrong. You (me and everybody else) have no idea how many people outside of Apple are involved in the design and production of the iPhone, they are very secretive, but there's alot of Chips on the beast, plus remember all that people who for example program the robots that create some of it's internals in China, who says they work at Apple and not some external company.

Maybe it's a Goophone i6. If so, that explains the expression on their faces ("this is the 10th time it's reset itself").

While this topic doesn't convince me, that affirmation you gave is wrong. You (me and everybody else) have no idea how many people outside of Apple are involved in the design and production of the iPhone, they are very secretive, but there's alot of Chips on the beast, plus remember all that people who for example program the robots that create some of it's internals in China, who says they work at Apple and not some external company.

Like I said. 0%.

That could be any phone with any case on it. I don't know why Apple would risk giving some random celebrity (I assume, never heard of her myself) an iPhone 6.

Show me one incident of a working pre-production iPhone being out in the open from a non-Apple employee.

You can't. 

No I can't, but how many Apple employes? 80.000?

How many incident's with Apple employes? 1? 2?

My point being you can't say "There is an exactly 0% chance they let anyone but Apple employees take them off campus."

That's just speculation, nothing more, nothing less, no different than me saying there might be someone outside Apple with one.

While, there is 0% this is an iPhone 6, I would like to say that if I was an Apple employee and had access to the iPhone 6 and Ariana Granda said you can hit it if you let me use it.. yeah.. done.. as her song says "Problems"

btw that photo is stretched bad..I mean that doesn't even look like her

Told you it was an angle, not stretched. But the way I look at the edge of the phone, it looks different from the 5. As if the border radius is more broad.