Oculus Rift DK2 pre-orders soon to ship!

As we approach the start of July, excitement is building for those who [including myself[ have pre-ordered the Oculus Rift Developer Kit 2.

Oculus VR have stated recently that they are still on track to ship these pre-orders in the month of July.

Who has pre-ordered, who is cynical, who already has a DK1?

Which tech demos or games are you most looking forward to playing on the DK2?

Assetto Corsa (the racing sim), the newly released Cyber Space ride demo and Minecrift are a few on the top of my list :)

I'm worried too many people will say, "wait for consumer version". I'm not a fan of wasting money.  So, I'm waiting for the first batch of consumer hands-on reviews before I spend the money on the DK2. If everyone still loves it or enough people feel it's worth the purchase then I'll purchase it, as well as Elite: Dangerous.

I don't mind waiting for the August shipment date if it means potentially saving me $350.

Good point, I was very close to ordering a DK1.. so the wait is just too much, I had to pull the pin on the DK2 grenade.

It cost me $509 Australian, because of tax and shipping, and conversion from USD.

A lot of my friends don't want to drop money on "The unknown".  I'm pretty sure I will like it, and then give a bunch of demos to people so they can see what the fuss is all about.