Photo

Match 56: Belgium vs USA (Round of 16)

fifa 2014 world cup

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Poll: Match 56: Belgium vs USA (Round of 16)

Belgium or USA?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How many goals will Belgium score?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

How many goals will the USA score?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#46 TDT

TDT

Hey yo!

• 1,178 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:59

I missed the game, but according to reddit and the word on the Internet in general, the guy stopped everything :huh: ... except you know, the two goals that cost USA the game.

Yeah, but if he didn't stop everything else, the score should've been like 15-0 for Belgium. So far, I don't know who played better, Howard or Mexico's GK in the match vs. Brazil.

#47 Steven P.

Steven P.

aka Neobond

• 31,134 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:06

Did you watch the game? He was awesome. The problem was his defense was not up to snuff.

One of the many stats I saw was 20 shots on target from Belgium and Tim Howard was definitely keeping them in the game, the USA almost equalised at the death!

#48 Setnom

Setnom

Neowinian

• 1,451 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:20

Did the US team just go from underdog to overrated? :s

#49 OP +Frank B.

Frank B.

Member N° 1,302

• 23,738 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 6

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:46

Did the US team just go from underdog to overrated? :s

No, they went from 'underdog' to 'team with a lot of potential you should look out for in the future'.