Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

us Obama to Republicans: 'So sue me'

129 posts in this topic

Posted

Obama to Republicans: 'So sue me'

(CNN)

Posted

Obama is the worst President in the History of the US. (Worst than BUSH). 

What do you mean by "fix immigration"? You mean give citizenship to illegal aliens? WHY!!!!!!

9 people like this

Posted

Fix the immigration system he has messed up even more.  Immigration can't be fixed in this country until he is out of office, he can't be trusted to actually follow through and enforce the laws. 

7 people like this

Posted

Fix the immigration system he has messed up even more.  Immigration can't be fixed in this country until he is out of office, he can't be trusted to actually follow through and enforce the laws. 

I'm not sure how you can really point fingers towards him at every single mess until all of Washington gets replaced  :/  It isn't just him, Congress is just so unwilling to work with either side that nothing gets done.

6 people like this

Posted

I'm not sure how you can really point fingers towards him at every single mess until all of Washington gets replaced  :/  It isn't just him, Congress is just so unwilling to work with either side that nothing gets done.

I agree but he is POTUS and the finger gets pointed at the boss.

1 person likes this

Posted

Doesn't have to though (always), people are just short sighted and point it at him (the president in general).

Posted

Good. He should be taking matters into his own hands. If congress can't figure out how to work together, he should just go ahead and do what he was elected to do. Boehner's just continuing to waste time and taxpayer money.

5 people like this

Posted

If only the populist elephants hadn't already squandered so much political capital that they could...

Posted

Good. He should be taking matters into his own hands. If congress can't figure out how to work together, he should just go ahead and do what he was elected to do. Boehner's just continuing to waste time and taxpayer money.

He's the head of the Executive Branch - his job is to enforce the laws, not create them. Due process and checks and balances are there for a reason.

How are supposed to trust him to uphold a system which he refuses to work within?

6 people like this

Posted

How are supposed to trust him to uphold a system which he refuses to work within?

Is this post a joke? Should this post be moved to Jokes & Funny Stuff? Are you for real?

8 people like this

Posted

He's the head of the Executive Branch - his job is to enforce the laws, not create them. Due process and checks and balances are there for a reason.

and how is he supposed to work within when the rest of the system won't cooperate?

5 people like this

Posted

and how is he supposed to work within when the rest of the system won't cooperate?

Cooperation is a two way street. Why should the rest of the system cooperate with him when he disregards the rest of the government when it's convenient to do so?

He's like my ex-girlfriend - do exactly what I want and we'll call it a compromise. No. That's not how this government is designed to work. This isn't a monarchy and it's well past time Obama learned the distinction.

7 people like this

Posted

I wish he wouldn't try to do anything for us 'middle class', 'cuz our life would be much better. 

5 people like this

Posted

Cooperation is a two way street. Why should the rest of the system cooperate with him when he disregards the rest of the government when it's convenient to do so?

He's like my ex-girlfriend - do exactly what I want and we'll call it a compromise. No. That's not how this government is designed to work. This isn't a monarchy and it's well past time Obama learned the distinction.

it's not like he disregarded the system from the beginning. he tried to work with the rest of the system, they refused. now he's doing what he has to to actually get things done

it's just more proof that our system is horribly broken & needs to be completely reworked

3 people like this

Posted

Which just kinda proves that democracy in the USA is completely broken.

2 people like this

Posted

So executive order's are no longer legal now?

Posted

Which just kinda proves that democracy in the USA is completely broken.

hence what i said in my last post before yours :p

i live in the US & if I had the money to I'd move out of this country in an instant

1 person likes this

Posted

it's not like he disregarded the system from the beginning. he tried to work with the rest of the system, they refused. now he's doing what he has to to actually get things done

it's just more proof that our system is horribly broken & needs to be completely reworked

Funny, the system worked just fine for over 200 years before Obama took office. But now because the rest of the government won't just fall into line with whatever he wants, it's suddenly broken? It's funny how everyone else is the problem.

6 people like this

Posted

Obama is the worst President in the History of the US. (Worst than BUSH). 

What do you mean by "fix immigration"? You mean give citizenship to illegal aliens? WHY!!!!!!

At first I assumed you were being sarcastic but it seems you're not. Bush's legacy is an illegal war that resulted in the deaths of more than 100,000 civilians, trillions of dollars of debt, an increase in income inequality, a dramatic increase in anti-American sentiment, illegal detention, torture, etc. Most of the worst abuses committed under Obama

9 people like this

Posted

hence what i said in my last post before yours :p

i live in the US & if I had the money to I'd move out of this country in an instant

It appeared whilst I was typing mine!

You're welcome to come to the UK. Our democracy isn't quite as badly busted as yours is.

Yet.  :p

2 people like this

Posted

I am not happy with this congress by any means trust me.  But I think the president has a very difficult time of working with congress even members of his own party.  Its troubling the President has this fine "I will do it myself" attitude because he does not have that authority all he stands to do is make the problem worse.

3 people like this

Posted

Funny, the system worked just fine for over 200 years before Obama took office. But now because the rest of the government won't just fall into line with whatever he wants, it's suddenly broken? It's funny how everyone else is the problem.

no, the system has been broken for a long time. for near 100 years if not longer it's been broken. we've just gotten to the point of degration where it's become more noticeable

maybe broken isn't the best term to used. flawed works better here. it has been flawed for a LONG time & is quickly (more noticeably lately) degrading to the point of broken

Posted

no, the system has been broken for a long time. for near 100 years if not longer it's been broken. we've just gotten to the point of degration where it's become more noticeable

maybe broken isn't the best term to used. flawed works better here. it has been flawed for a LONG time & is quickly (more noticeably lately) degrading to the point of broken

So Obama should just completely disregard the Constitution he swore to uphold because of that? The system is flawed, so he should throw it out?

1 person likes this

Posted

So Obama should just completely disregard the Constitution he swore to uphold because of that? The system is flawed, so he should throw it out?

someone has to honestly. otherwise it's just going to get even worse, with or without Obama's interference