Photo

Xbox One Preview Program

xbox one microsoft dashboard update

306 replies to this topic

#301 sssstran

sssstran

Neowinian

Posted 08 February 2015 - 09:06

I've added you back. Your name isn't being applied to the invite friends section of the preview dashboard, i'll keep periodically check and you when it does!

Edit: If people could quote me here when they do, so i get an email notification, that'd be lovely!

Yeah xbl sn hulksteve

#302 Sikh

Sikh

Neowin Addict!

• Tech Issues Solved: 4
  • Phone: Nexus 5 PA 4.4.2 / iPhone 5

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:53

I'll invite the next three people that comment here AND add me on XBL @ MikeHellstone

Unless you've been a nob in the past, then you can go whistle... ;) (i jest).

Just added you

#303 +MikeChipshop

MikeChipshop

Miniman

• Tech Issues Solved: 4
  • Phone: HTC 8X / Nexus 5

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:34

Just added you

No problem sir, will add you when i get home from work.

#304 vetDirtyLarry

DirtyLarry

®®\vers.12.vis.13.u.03.al\DL

• Tech Issues Solved: 2
  • Phone: LG G3

Posted 22 February 2015 - 03:53

Once again the damn update in the Preview Program breaks Watch TV.

xboxtvmehuse.jpg

Was working for at least 2 months. This is around the 4th time now the Watch TV function on the preview program was working flawless, then they break it with an update. I just do not get it. Do I have that rare of a receiver, TV, cable box combo?

This time is pretty much the worse as the only way to get it back working is the quit Watch TV, turn off my cable box, start Watch TV, start Cable Box.
If I just quit Watch TV and leave the Cable Box on. Does not work. If I just turn the Cable Box off while leaving Watch TV running. Does not work. Has to be in the order I shared.

That is an annoyance for me I could maybe live with until they fixed it. For my wife that is something she will just not do, will complain it is too complicated, and I cannot blame her. She should not have to know the correct "startup sequence" for watching TV. Never mind my mom and dad who come over every day to help us with our dog.

Damn it. Tomorrow I have to once again get behind my receiver and redo my HDMI inputs. Have to break out the HDMI splitter again. Damn it. Just want it to stay working.

#305 Anthony Tosie

Anthony Tosie

Neowinian Senior

Posted 22 February 2015 - 15:20

You can remove your console from the preview program if that's causing problems. You'll get the update about a month later, but you'll also get it when the kinks are ironed out.

#306 Unrealistic

Unrealistic

Laughter is all we have.

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 22 February 2015 - 23:48

Once again the damn update in the Preview Program breaks Watch TV.
attachicon.gifxboxtvmehuse.jpg

Was working for at least 2 months. This is around the 4th time now the Watch TV function on the preview program was working flawless, then they break it with an update. I just do not get it. Do I have that rare of a receiver, TV, cable box combo?

This time is pretty much the worse as the only way to get it back working is the quit Watch TV, turn off my cable box, start Watch TV, start Cable Box.
If I just quit Watch TV and leave the Cable Box on. Does not work. If I just turn the Cable Box off while leaving Watch TV running. Does not work. Has to be in the order I shared.

That is an annoyance for me I could maybe live with until they fixed it. For my wife that is something she will just not do, will complain it is too complicated, and I cannot blame her. She should not have to know the correct "startup sequence" for watching TV. Never mind my mom and dad who come over every day to help us with our dog.

Damn it. Tomorrow I have to once again get behind my receiver and redo my HDMI inputs. Have to break out the HDMI splitter again. Damn it. Just want it to stay working.

I've had this issue for months and the way I fix it is to change to an analog/sd channel, wait about 30 seconds and it will fix it, then go back to my HD channel.

#307 Cyberkiller

Cyberkiller

Gawd.

Posted 23 February 2015 - 00:00

Anyone shoot me a preview invite?

Gamertag : cyberkiller6