Xbox One Preview Program

How would one invite people to this? is it through the Xbox itself or can it be done on Xbox.com

it's on the Xbox itself through the preview app.

you have to send the person a friend request before you can sent an invite for the preview program.

I got nothin on my plate today so I'll throw a few bones around in the mean time

I received a message that I was added however I don't have any preview App. GT: FreeJAC1310

Edit: oh I guess I need to friend the person who sent me the message.

for the media playback, it's a preview app.

Insert a USB hard drive or flash drive with a media file on it. The xbox will detect it and a banner comes up saying inspect drive. Hold xbox symbol and it will take you to the App Store to directly download the app. Seems like it is kind of hidden ATM. Mkv playback isn't working in it yet either. MP4 ran fine.

Hey all - I would definitely love to be on the preview program.  If someone could invite me, that would be awesome.

GT:  SPECTRE FTW

Can I get an invite too? GT: JoZerByte

Thanks in advance

Still trying to get in!! Please and thank you!!!

GT: ChickenLemming

added. it's not immediate though, so don't be expecting to get in right away.

Can someone add me again please. GT: FreeJAC1310

Still no message for the preivew only firebelly following me.

I have already sent you the invite to the preview program

Still haven't been invited/added.  I would appreciate anyone sending me an invite.

GT: VoodooHellfire

Done

• Like 1

Does anyone know of any criteria to get into the program? I've tried to invite a couple friends and my brother but they haven't even gotten in. So I don't even bother offering to invite other people because apparently my invites are worthless

Does anyone know of any criteria to get into the program? I've tried to invite a couple friends and my brother but they haven't even gotten in. So I don't even bother offering to invite other people because apparently my invites are worthless

I'm wondering this as well. I've had a few people invite me but to no avail. I've been an Xbox Live member for 10 years, but apparently that doesn't factor into the equation.

Invited Dean and Lels, willyake some time though

Once again, thanks buddy!  It's greatly appreciated!

I know that you don't get the invite instantly, but does anyone know how long it takes? 2 days or so? or?... Also, do you get the actual invite by email?

Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to answer my questions!

Once again, thanks buddy!  It's greatly appreciated!

I know that you don't get the invite instantly, but does anyone know how long it takes? 2 days or so? or?... Also, do you get the actual invite by email?

Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to answer my questions!

Depends on their queue. Or it could be next preview wave or two before you get in. 

You will be notified by a message on Xbox console. Probably email. If you are invited right away to join in.