Looking for CSS type tool

Question

Hi, I am working on a new website system and I would like to manipulate the products page to have a different look. I have been able to change some of the .css to do what I need.

Does there exist an online tool which would let me see the products page I am working on and actually let me move the elements around the page until I am satisfied on the positioning and then let me see the .css so I could apply it and go from there?

Its probably just a dream to have a site or program like that and I know easy way out but I don't want to take a long time on this.

Here is a products page: http://www.hygienics.com/store/womens-underwear/ashley-lee-lace-cotton-womens-brief

6 answers to this question

For localhost websites you can use live-refresh software or whatever it's called, as example brackets text editor has it built it.

For websites online you can manipulate them with the stylish extension, keep in mind that you need to end css rules with !important; instead of ; to have them take effect on most websites.

You can also modify the css of your webpage in chrome and save the changes you made. Lemme make a animated gif for you ^^

I think you should use oswapmantra for this kind of work.

You're actually suggesting some third party made chrome modification? Why is that better then chrome with these plugins manually installed?

I believe BlueGriffon's CSS3 editor is what you need.

Kinda unnecessary browser(firefox does the same with some extensions). But still sounds interesting, I'm going to look into it.