• I love my job and I work for someone else
    • I love my job and I work for myself / someon else
    • I don't like my job and Im self-employed
    • I don't like my job and I work for someone else
    • I don't like my job and I work for myself / someon else
    • I hate my job and Im self-employed
    • I hate my job and I work for someone else
    • I hate my job and I work for myself / someon else

I love my two EMS jobs. I hate the management at the one place. But there isn't too many places to go around here. There are a lot of mixed volunteer and paid positions. If you're a paid position at a mostly volunteer place you get screwed and treated like ######.

I love my job! I mean, sure, some days it's not the most enjoyable, but overall, I do love my job. It's essentially one of my dream jobs.

Hahaha. 

Sorry, just saw Homer Simpson as your user pic. 

I'm a scuba dive instructor, so it really depends on my customers and the weather :)

Overall I really love my job, but like any job there are going to be days you would rather stay home.

It helps that the people I deal with are all on holiday, so they are mostly in a good mood.

My boss is pretty great too, as long as the customer is happy I can do whatever I want. :)

Haven't run into to many non IT related jobs in this tread yet

I'm a scuba dive instructor, so it really depends on my customers and the weather :)

Overall I really love my job, but like any job there are going to be days you would rather stay home.

It helps that the people I deal with are all on holiday, so they are mostly in a good mood.

My boss is pretty great too, as long as the customer is happy I can do whatever I want. :)

Haven't run into to many non IT related jobs in this tread yet

Can I get a neowin discount :p

Also, i'm an environmental engineer, not very ITish...

Can I get a neowin discount :p

i'm an environmental engineer, not very IT...

If you are not to much of a hassle I might think about it :)

Can you swim?

If you are not to much of a hassle I might think about it :)

Can you swim?

Define hassle? :laugh:

Yeah I got open diver  (level 2?) @ underwater vision I think, around 2010... just never followed up really.

Define hassle? :laugh:

Yeah I got open diver  (level 2?) @ underwater vision I think, around 2010... just never followed up really.

People who can't deal with salt water, can barely swim,.... :)

Sometimes you wonder why people want to try diving if they don't like water

Funny to hear that somebody here on Neowin has been on my little island

People who can't deal with salt water, can barely swim,.... :)

Sometimes you wonder why people want to try diving if they don't like water

Funny to hear that somebody here on Neowin has been on my little island

Well, I can float :P Fat keeps me afloat :laugh:  I'm Honduran, born to an expat (mom)+ Honduran, lived all my life here...  The only other reason i've been to utila is for johnny cakes!     

Hahaha. 

Sorry, just saw Homer Simpson as your user pic. 

I use the same pic for my display pic on Lync at work :)

Wouldn't necessarily say I love my job but I don't hate it either....I just like it.

I'm an operations supervisor for about 25 people so some days are better than others though for the most part I enjoy what I do.

I really hated my job (although all the free time was great). Couldn't take it anymore so I quit and started my own thing. I love working from home, building a good client base was tough though but it's getting there. I got rid of a few bad clients recently so hopefully that should help

Computer programmer/engineer.

I work at a small company (5 people) and I'm the senior developer here. It's amazing... I get so much freedom to work out my wild ideas.

Doesn't really feel like working, sometimes.  :)

In general i enjoy what i do, working for a fairly small company i get to do other things not related to my primary role (IT / Network admin) such as filming and editing videos, creating advertisements and even as recently email marketing campaigns. Getting real world experience in various other areas has been nice.

I do however hate that i work in an office with no windows and the only source of light is horrible florescent tube lights, that for 8+ hours a day is not that great, especially in winter when its dark when i get to work and dark when i leave.

I work as a warehouse administrator in my own room within the building.

It's 50% IT (Sage, FedEx etc.) and 50% warehouse (packing orders, preparing shipments etc.).

If I didn't work in my own room, I'd like the job a lot less.

You missed the "I like my job..." set of options, so I can not vote.