10 Signs your GF/wife is Cheating on You

this is why I like being free ... err single, not having to worry about cheaters and slags

Same here, after my experience with the mother of my daughter and my last girlfriend... I decided to be alone with no problems in my shoulder. I now hate relationships.

your computer will never cheat on you.

of course though you could cheat on your computer but if it found out, it might decide to crash the drive.

with ladies?

I don't hate women but I hate again to be in a relationship with a woman. I rather be alone and by myself. I feel more relax and happy to be free.

3 signs your GF/wife is cheating on you:

3. She already has cheating habits

You find a receipt for the purchase of a Game Genie, Game Shark, or other "Game Enhancement" device. These are clear signs of cheating. But don't get too paranoid, because she might just be experimenting.

2. She acts like Edward Snowden

If she begins encrypting communications, avoiding cloud services, and unplugs the Kinect, she definitely has something to hide. Notify the NSA to escalate monitoring on her to confirm if she is cheating.

1. Questionable loyalties

You find out that she has been contemplating switching from Windows to another OS. This is cheating in the highest degree and you should immediately confront her and question her loyalty.

1. Questionable loyalties

You find out that she has been contemplating switching from Windows to another OS. This is cheating in the highest degree and you should immediately confront her and question her loyalty.

That's what I called a traitor to Microsoft and definitely cheating at the highest level of our geek mentality.

Even if some of these signs are present, there can be reasons other than cheating.

you poor fool, no one gets in shape once you're in a relationship unless it is to cheat!

Whilst the value of it on this forum is questionable. and it certainly won't apply to everyone, theres a handful of things on that list that are not a good sign for your relationship regardless of whether cheating is involved for him/her

I don't hate women but I hate again to be in a relationship with a woman. I rather be alone and by myself. I feel more relax and happy to be free.

Amen brother ! :p