Alien invasion prediction audio book

Let's say that pic is legitimate (haven't done any research to say otherwise), what made you go from UFO to alien invaders? That looks like a leap of faith to me, which is truly illogical.

Aliens are not going to 'invade' as in, take control, kill off humans on Earth.

They have no need for such primitive behavior.

Your wonderful government may try to scare you in the future with that nonsense.

Dr. Wernher von Braun predicted the alien invasion ploy would be used in the future.

Leading engineer and consultant at space program and missile defense (Carol Rosin) worked with Wernher von Braun (1974-1977) as his spokesperson at Fairchild industries. She claims he revealed to her a sick plan to weaponize space using staged alien invasion as an excuse.

When I was a Corporate Manager of Fairchild Industries from 1974 through 1977, I met the late Dr Wernher Von Braun. At that time, Von Braun was dying of cancer but he assured me that he would live a few more years to tell me about the game that was being played - that game being the effort to weaponize space, to control the Earth from space and space itself.

The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us-that they were "Commies."..

"Then terrorists would be identified.

Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it.

Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. "And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."

snip

I will rephrase that since you missed my point:

Let's say that the pic is legitimate (haven't done any research to say otherwise), what made you go from UFO to "other intelligent life"? That looks like a leap of faith to me, which is truly illogical.

Luc2k, there are plenty of proof and evidence left on youtube.  Why not just look at the evidence instead of shutting all of that out and then argue with us asking for evidence?  Open your mind for just a brief instance and then watch some of those videos.  You don't have to believe it but just watch it for the sake of not repeating your statement.  Yes there are a lot of fake crap on youtube but there are also some real proof there too.  There are tons of idiots who try to hoax and screw up people's logic.  But if you use logic in the right way, you know which is a hoax and which ones are real.

^ And just what 'logic' makes other intelligent life coming to Earth impossible ?

Dismissing every photo, video, eye witness to alien life, is truly illogical.

Giant_Rock_UFO_1.jpg

I think my wife has a bundt cake pan that looks like that.    ;)

Raze is a hungry dino and is looking forward to eat the aliens if they comes to the earth near the dinos.

:shifty:

It was the aliens that killed the dinos, well most of us anyway....:P

It was the aliens that killed the dinos, well most of us anyway.... :p

Shame..  you should have grabbed the alien with your mouth and chew that sucker up.

:laugh:

Shame..  you should have grabbed the alien with your mouth and chew that sucker up.

:laugh:

I did but they taste really bad!    ptooey!

I will rephrase that since you missed my point:

Let's say that the pic is legitimate (haven't done any research to say otherwise), what made you go from UFO to "other intelligent life"? That looks like a leap of faith to me, which is truly illogical.

'UFO' photos can be evidence of alien life visiting -- if that is what you mean.

The craft defying our accepted 'laws of Physics' is evidence.

There is also witness testimony of interacting with other beings.

Believing in aliens visiting us, based on the evidence we have -- photos, videos, and serious eye witnesses -- when you have not personally seen the craft, is a leap of faith.

It is up to each one of you  to decide for yourselves what is credible and real.

At least examine the evidence out there.

In the end, only you can convince yourselves on the believability of Aliens on Earth.

Many do not really want to know that we are not alone.

post-37120-0-23156300-1406050618.jpg

Luc2k, there are plenty of proof and evidence left on youtube.  Why not just look at the evidence instead of shutting all of that out and then argue with us asking for evidence?  Open your mind for just a brief instance and then watch some of those videos.  You don't have to believe it but just watch it for the sake of not repeating your statement.  Yes there are a lot of fake crap on youtube but there are also some real proof there too.  There are tons of idiots who try to hoax and screw up people's logic.  But if you use logic in the right way, you know which is a hoax and which ones are real.

The burderden of proof lies with those who claim X is proof. Please show that any video on youtube is 100% legit, then add to that proof by providing the evidence that it is in fact alien life. Pointing to a video on youtube does not in any way count as evidence for alien life, that's not how proof works. 

Luc2k's question is an extremely valid one, a UFO does not in anyway equate alien. a UFO is nothing more then "unidentified", period. So asking how one goes from an "unidentified" flying object to alien is a simple question. Yet Hum and we can only assume yourself, given your post here, even to suggest that something is alien without actually providing actual evidence is in fact illogical. 

'UFO' photos can be evidence of alien life visiting -- if that is what you mean.

Believing in aliens visiting us, based on the evidence we have -- photos, videos, and serious eye witnesses -- when you have not personally seen the craft, is a leap of faith.

It is up to each one of you  to decide for yourselves what is credible and real.

In the end, only you can convince yourselves on the believability of Aliens on Earth.

Hum added me to his ignore list cause he can't stand opposing views or views that show the failed logic in his thinking, but Ill answer this just the same.

A photo of a UFO does not in anyway equate to alien life. It's simply a photo of an "unidentified" object, that's it and nothing more, period.

An photo does not show an accurate view of what the object is doing, so it can't really show that it's somehow defying the laws of physics. It's nothing more then a still image. Even a video of an object that might show what appears to be behaving in a certain way, may not be showing the actual movement of how it's actually behaving. You still have to prove the video is real and not computer generated or altered. Before you can claim some object is breaking some laws of physics, you first have to prove the authenticity of the video first.

Iv had this argument with Hum a number of times. Eye witness testimony is not reliable evidence. Even in the court of law, it's not used on it's own but as supportive evidence, not as hard evidence. Perception is subjective, what one person sees, may not be what the person next to them sees. Our minds play tricks on us and our memory can easily be fooled or manipulated. In terms of scientific evidence, it's at most used as supportive evidence and even then it's open for debate. 

Neil Degrasse Tyson makes the point very clearly, it's worth the 9min watch here. He talks about the value of eye witness evidence at the 3min mark.

Hum's own words works against him. "In the end, only you can convince yourselves on the believability of Aliens on Earth."

Hum added me to his ignore list cause he can't stand opposing views or views that show the failed logic in his thinking, but Ill answer this just the same.

A photo of a UFO does not in anyway equate to alien life. It's simply a photo of an "unidentified" object, that's it and nothing more, period.

An photo does not show an accurate view of what the object is doing, so it can't really show that it's somehow defying the laws of physics. It's nothing more then a still image. Even a video of an object that might show what appears to be behaving in a certain way, may not be showing the actual movement of how it's actually behaving. You still have to prove the video is real and not computer generated or altered. Before you can claim some object is breaking some laws of physics, you first have to prove the authenticity of the video first.

Iv had this argument with Hum a number of times. Eye witness testimony is not reliable evidence. Even in the court of law, it's not used on it's own but as supportive evidence, not as hard evidence. Perception is subjective, what one person sees, may not be what the person next to them sees. Our minds play tricks on us and our memory can easily be fooled or manipulated. In terms of scientific evidence, it's at most used as supportive evidence and even then it's open for debate. 

Neil Degrasse Tyson makes the point very clearly, it's worth the 9min watch here. He talks about the value of eye witness evidence at the 3min mark.

Hum's own words works against him. "In the end, only you can convince yourselves on the believability of Aliens on Earth."

Hum is a female.

She believes that UFO/Aliens, that is fine... it's her beliefs.

My dad believes UFO.... I don't.

I believe that almost everyone has the video/picture editing program to create UFO videos/photos based on their editing skills.

I don't see the UFO crap in my area...  so I don't believe that crap unless I see them in front of my eyes.

Since there is a place called Area 51 in the west... that makes me think that people there create RC crap that looks like UFO stuff.  I am not sure if Area 51 is real because I have not been to that place yet.

I rather see stuff with my eyes that I can believe.  Not the internet or videos... I don't care unless they are proof and intact....  not the replica crap.

Hum is a female.

She believes that UFO/Aliens, that is fine... it's her beliefs.

My dad believes UFO.... I don't.

I believe that almost everyone has the video/picture editing program to create UFO videos/photos based on their editing skills.

I don't see the UFO crap in my area...  so I don't believe that crap unless I see them in front of my eyes.

Since there is a place called Area 51 in the west... that makes me think that people there create RC crap that looks like UFO stuff.  I am not sure if Area 51 is real because I have not been to that place yet.

I rather see stuff with my eyes that I can believe.  Not the internet or videos... I don't care unless they are proof and intact....  not the replica crap.

Ok, what she believes is not the issue, it's the constant claims that X is evidence of alien life without actually providing "real" evidence. I don't care what one believes, but if you make a claim about something, then it's up to you to provide said evidence. Photos, videos and eye witness testimony is not evidence and that's what Im pointing out. 

Ok, what she believes is not the issue, it's the constant claims that X is evidence of alien life without actually providing "real" evidence. I don't care what one believes, but if you make a claim about something, then it's up to you to provide said evidence. Photos, videos and eye witness testimony is not evidence and that's what Im pointing out. 

I understand that...  I am thinking that people are using the UFO/Aliens photos/videos for entertainment...  

For example, Bigfoot. Jesus movie,, all that stuff you seen on videos.

And all that stupid 'Just for Laughs' shows that you see on TV...  

That's the reason that people are creating the photos/videos for entertainment.

For example: I got an idea... then I made a video with something that I had an idea... so when I am done with the video editing...  I called you up and say, "Hey, Guess what I saw? Come on over and I will show you the video"  You came by and went like "Wow! When was this?"

After you went home, I laughed about it which you think it's real.  

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

I understand that...  I am thinking that people are using the UFO/Aliens photos/videos for entertainment...  

For example, Bigfoot. Jesus movie,, all that stuff you seen on videos.

And all that stupid 'Just for Laughs' shows that you see on TV...  

That's the reason that people are creating the photos/videos for entertainment.

For example: I got an idea... then I made a video with something that I had an idea... so when I am done with the video editing...  I called you up and say, "Hey, Guess what I saw? Come on over and I will show you the video"  You came by and went like "Wow! When was this?"

After you went home, I laughed about it which you think it's real.  

:rolleyes:

If you think this is purely for entertainment then you're very wrong. Sure there are some that see this as an entertainment and there are some that have learned to turn this into a business but there are plenty who people believe all sorts of things that defy rational. Read through some of the threads in this section, you'll see that there are some people who take these things very seriously, almost to the point of needing help. Look up the thread about the guy who claimed to be under control by the gov. They supposedly control him using satellites to beam information into his head. It was a big thread a while back and going off his posts, he truly believed the nonsense he was spewing. There are people believe in aliens, reptile people, ghosts, ect, and this forum has it's share of those people. Half the world believes in god/s, angles and demons, you really think aliens are to far out there of a concept to believe in?

I wasn't actually asking for proof of existence. Just wanted to know what exactly made Hum go "other intelligent life" when looking at another random disc in a picture.

I'll try to keep it short since others have addressed this in depth already. UFO photos (and videos) are proof of UFOs (excluding fakes, hoaxes and people not knowing what they're looking at), not of any life forms from other planets or a different time.

I wouldn't trust eye witnesses with something like this, not even multiple ones when mass hysteria is known to have occurred. I wouldn't even trust myself without hard evidence. People make themselves believe all sorts of things for various reasons and some don't stop even when absolute evidence is staring them in their face.

I would welcome the knowledge of their existence, but all we have right now is dodgy speculation.

Anyway, all this is beside the point Hum. All I want to know is what in that picture you posted made you go "I'm looking at other intelligent life." and not children throwing discs like in the video above?

There are a lot of evidence and then there are hundreds of high ranking officials who used to work for the government that they were train to lie to the public.. they come out clean and show the proof and evidence and yet you say the picture of UFO is not an evidence.  Kinda hard to understand.

There are a lot of evidence and then there are hundreds of high ranking officials who used to work for the government that they were train to lie to the public.. they come out clean and show the proof and evidence and yet you say the picture of UFO is not an evidence.  Kinda hard to understand.

Then show the hard evidence, not some video on youtube or some random statement by someone who "claims" to have worked for X who also happens to be telling "his story" by way of a book. You're making the claim that there is evidence then the burden of proof is on you to show it. If there is so much evidence as you claim, then it should be easy for you to point to X and say here is the evidence that's supported, tested and backed by mountains of science behind it. 

krKL9sw.jpg

Nick H., on 21 Jul 2014 - 18:59, said:

I can provide evidence that proves I am human and have been here all my life. Aliens should be able to provide similar evidence instead of their teenagers borrowing the ship to graffiti in corn fields.

You can provide evidence that proves that you are human because you are raised to believe that. What if, just if the aliens have presence here on earth but they were raised to believe that they are human and not know their true identity and their "parents" are monitoring us through them?

Images are sooooooo easy to fake.

A picture is not evidence.

You can provide evidence that proves that you are human because you are raised to believe that. What if, just if the aliens have presence here on earth but they were raised to believe that they are human and not know their true identity and their "parents" are monitoring us through them?

Yeah and doctors never noticed....

As I mentioned in another thread, it is the human ego that allows us to believe that aliens must look like us and have the same or similar biology.

Neat, a picture of a speaker.

adrynalyne, on 23 Jul 2014 - 14:30, said:

Yeah and doctors never noticed....

As I mentioned in another thread, it is the human ego that allows us to believe that aliens must look like us and have the same or similar biology.

Someone with a technology to come here from far far away can certainly manipulate DNA to produce their off-springs or heck even create a "human" in lab and implant them among us. Again there is no ego here. If I were an alien then that is how I would proceed.

Someone with a technology to come here from far far away can certainly manipulate DNA to produce their off-springs or heck even create a "human" in lab and implant them among us. Again there is no ego here. If I were an alien then that is how I would proceed.

So now we are down to explaining what we don't know with assumptions.

The same people who thought the world was flat did the same thing.

Show me some evidence of this tech!

You say no ego is involved and then say this:

Again there is no ego here. If I were an alien then that is how I would proceed.

Ironic.

That is just another classic case of the human mind trying to apply human thoughts, methods, and ideas that it would use itself on something alien.  Our minds cannot fathom how an alien would think, so we can only assume it would think like us.  So how "you" would do it is pretty irrelevant.

A fair point. For all I know I am one of these aliens, and I've been provided with false documentation to say otherwise. That still offers the question of, "why?"

Likewise for this documentary - just to pull it back to the discussion - I fall back to my initial idea that while they make fair points on a logical ground, they offer nothing in the way of evidence. Why can't it be a logical, logistical discussion without the need for extraterrestrial life getting involved?

I stand by my original posts. What the videos point out makes sense, but because they try and pass themselves off as being "from another world" definitively and without evidence to back it up, it turns towards the cheesy side.