• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46 wrack

wrack

Wireless Robotic Android Calibrated for Killing

• 2,650 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:27

Nick H., on 21 Jul 2014 - 18:59, said:

I can provide evidence that proves I am human and have been here all my life. Aliens should be able to provide similar evidence instead of their teenagers borrowing the ship to graffiti in corn fields.

You can provide evidence that proves that you are human because you are raised to believe that. What if, just if the aliens have presence here on earth but they were raised to believe that they are human and not know their true identity and their "parents" are monitoring us through them?

#47 adrynalyne

adrynalyne

.NET Developer

• 3,045 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:30

There are a lot of evidence and then there are hundreds of high ranking officials who used to work for the government that they were train to lie to the public.. they come out clean and show the proof and evidence and yet you say the picture of UFO is not an evidence.  Kinda hard to understand.

Images are sooooooo easy to fake.

A picture is not evidence.

You can provide evidence that proves that you are human because you are raised to believe that. What if, just if the aliens have presence here on earth but they were raised to believe that they are human and not know their true identity and their "parents" are monitoring us through them?

Yeah and doctors never noticed....

As I mentioned in another thread, it is the human ego that allows us to believe that aliens must look like us and have the same or similar biology.

'UFO' photos can be evidence of alien life visiting -- if that is what you mean.

The craft defying our accepted 'laws of Physics' is evidence.

There is also witness testimony of interacting with other beings.

Believing in aliens visiting us, based on the evidence we have -- photos, videos, and serious eye witnesses -- when you have not personally seen the craft, is a leap of faith.

It is up to each one of you  to decide for yourselves what is credible and real.

At least examine the evidence out there.

In the end, only you can convince yourselves on the believability of Aliens on Earth.

Many do not really want to know that we are not alone.

Neat, a picture of a speaker.

#48 wrack

wrack

Wireless Robotic Android Calibrated for Killing

• 2,650 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:32

adrynalyne, on 23 Jul 2014 - 14:30, said:

Yeah and doctors never noticed....

As I mentioned in another thread, it is the human ego that allows us to believe that aliens must look like us and have the same or similar biology.

Someone with a technology to come here from far far away can certainly manipulate DNA to produce their off-springs or heck even create a "human" in lab and implant them among us. Again there is no ego here. If I were an alien then that is how I would proceed.

#49 adrynalyne

adrynalyne

.NET Developer

• 3,045 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:41

Someone with a technology to come here from far far away can certainly manipulate DNA to produce their off-springs or heck even create a "human" in lab and implant them among us. Again there is no ego here. If I were an alien then that is how I would proceed.

So now we are down to explaining what we don't know with assumptions.

The same people who thought the world was flat did the same thing.

Show me some evidence of this tech!

You say no ego is involved and then say this:

Again there is no ego here. If I were an alien then that is how I would proceed.

Ironic.

That is just another classic case of the human mind trying to apply human thoughts, methods, and ideas that it would use itself on something alien.  Our minds cannot fathom how an alien would think, so we can only assume it would think like us.  So how "you" would do it is pretty irrelevant.

#50 Nick H.

Nick H.

Neowinian Senior

• 11,810 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 23:23

A fair point. For all I know I am one of these aliens, and I've been provided with false documentation to say otherwise. That still offers the question of, "why?"

Likewise for this documentary - just to pull it back to the discussion - I fall back to my initial idea that while they make fair points on a logical ground, they offer nothing in the way of evidence. Why can't it be a logical, logistical discussion without the need for extraterrestrial life getting involved?

I stand by my original posts. What the videos point out makes sense, but because they try and pass themselves off as being "from another world" definitively and without evidence to back it up, it turns towards the cheesy side.

#51 Dot Matrix

Dot Matrix

Neowinian Senior

• 11,705 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 23 July 2014 - 23:49

This is silly. "Alien invasion"? There is no evidence to prove anything of the sort, let alone extra terrestrial life, exists or is happening.

Extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence. UFO photos (Which are obviously faked), fuzzy video, and the sort can't really count. Perception is subjective, and can be easily ill perceived.

The government or space organizations aren't going to falsify or prevent evidence to be brought forth of alien life, and I'm not sure why people claim otherwise. It's stupid to think there's this giant conspiracy going around.

Sorry. (Not sorry).