BBM Is Finally Available For Windows Phone

It says I don't have the permission to download from the store :huh:

can you download it manually and then install it via usb?

(I just tried to download manually and it allowed me to save the file)

(though I cannot say about the usb install as I don't have a wp)

can you download it manually and then install it via usb?

(I just tried to download manually and it allowed me to save the file)

(though I cannot say about the usb install as I don't have a wp)

I can't... Windows Phone does not allow to connect to USB devices.

I can't... Windows Phone does not allow to connect to USB devices.

not even to your pc? (didn't know that, is there any sort of third party installer software available?)

not even to your pc? (didn't know that, is there any sort of third party installer software available?)

Nope... I tried to go to the store from my laptop and it says the same thing. There is something wrong with this app.

Nope... I tried to go to the store from my laptop and it says the same thing. There is something wrong with this app.

sorry man, that was about the sum total I could be-of help

Like if you have an external USB HDD

then that isn't true at all. when you connect your WP through USB, your internal storage shows up as a drive in windows explorer,and you can copy to and from it. you can even copy a .xap file, then open up the windows phone store, click the 3 dot control on the bottom, then go to install local app. this will show all the installable .xaps on your internal storage and SD card, then you're able to select them and install.

then that isn't true at all. when you connect your WP through USB, your internal storage shows up as a drive in windows explorer,and you can copy to and from it. you can even copy a .xap file, then open up the windows phone store, click the 3 dot control on the bottom, then go to install local app. this will show all the installable .xaps on your internal storage and SD card, then you're able to select them and install.

I know that already, I am talking about an USB HDD... A hard drive directly to the phone. Connecting the phone to a computer thru USB will do exactly what you said.