Match 61: Brazil vs Germany (Semi Final)

59 members have voted

1. 1. Brazil or Germany?

• Brazil
    • Germany
  2. 2. How many goals will Brazil score?

• 5+
  3. 3. How many goals will Germany score?

• 5+

Well, after this second goal, I'm 99% sure that Brazil will get 6-7 goals till the end. They really suck, sorry to all the supporters, but this is the reality. 

Edit: :)))) what was I saying?

5 goals in 29 minutes. In a world cup semi-final.

I've never seen anything like this before.

• Like 1

We're laughing, but this will be tragic, these people are fanatics when it comes to their national team, there will be ugly stuff after the game... :(

• Like 3

We're laughing, but this will be tragic, these people are fanatics when it comes to their national team, there will be ugly stuff after the game... :(

Yeah... but glad they get what they got this asswooping though, Not so happy it's germany though.

Yeah... but glad they get what they got this asswooping though, Not so happy it's germany though.

Why are you glad? It's sad, really. Fernandinho really buried his team, Silva turned out to be a big loss, so was Neymar maybe. This is a pale shadow of the Brazil national team. 

Why are you glad? It's sad, really. Fernandinho really buried his team, Silva turned out to be a big loss, so was Neymar maybe. This is a pale shadow of the Brazil national team. 

Because I think they are capable of so much more,  how many footballers does Brazil have on a per person basis vs. national population?

Neymar is not even a shadow of past players, just hyped media if you ask me.