6 posts in this topic

Posted

Two popular online UK retailers have announced pricing for the Lumia 930. Clove and Unlocked Mobiles have the new Windows Phone listed for

Posted

Just been in Phones4u and they're going to contact me as soon as I can grab one. Really want the successor to my 920. Never had a phone which has been through so much and survived it.

Posted

I'm pretty much committed to getting one now. Bit of a shame that T-Mobile/EE are not offering any free goodies with it :( (that speaker is pants though)

I just started a 12 month contract a few weeks ago (

Posted

I heard that the speaker is better than people thought/expected, though I don't have first hand experience with one so I can't say for sure.

Posted

I heard that the speaker is better than people thought/expected, though I don't have first hand experience with one so I can't say for sure.

I'm only basing that opinion on some ropey youtube videos that I have just been watching. Seems that if you don't have something decent to stick it on, it's really not great and would be useless for the park, which is where I'd personally want to use a portable speaker.

Been looking at the Logitech UE Boom. I think that will better suite my needs, but it does cost a fair bit.

1 person likes this

Posted

There is a chance that you can get a free trial of Lumia, and