Match 64: Germany vs Argentina (Final)

26 members have voted

1. 1. Germany or Argentina?

• Germany
    • Argentina
  2. 2. How many goals will Germany score?

• 5+
  3. 3. How many goals will Argentina score?

• 5+

The match will be held at the Estadio do Maracana, Rio De Janeiro. Kick-off is at 16:00 local time. (For the kick-off time in your time zone click here.)

Referee: Nicola Rizzoli (Italy)

My guess: Germany 3 - 1 Argentina.

I think Argentina will be very conservative. Perhaps even play for PKs. But I am thinking Germany will break through.

Germany: 7

Argentina: 1

Oh wait ;)

Anyway, go get 'em Germany!!!

18s03woa1gov7jpg.jpg

I hope they don't reach penalty shoot-out. Argentina looked scary against Netherlands in penalties.

Germany needs to score early to avoid penalties, otherwise Argentina will win.

i say 2:1 for germany not because i like them but because they have to win. if not this year then never. it never been so served on a plate for them.  but i kinda wanna them to lose and then read certain sport forums, this will keep me entertained for weeks :laugh:

• Like 2

i say 2:1 for germany not because i like them but because they have to win. if not this year then never. it never been so served on a plate for them.  but i kinda wanna them to lose and then read certain sport forums, this will keep me entertained for weeks :laugh:

True. If they mess up this one, it means they are incapable of winning a world cup. We'll see.

Argentina 1 - 0 Germany. I hope they lose, they are getting very cocky..

Germany cocky? Obviously you don't know Argentina then, they call themselves the number one football team and they had 24 years without reaching a final  :pinch:

• Like 2

If Germany doesn't win tonight, it is going to be a worse humiliation that Brazil's loss. Brazil can at least say they weren't good enough. Germany has no excuses today.

• Like 2

Let's see how it goes. The match will not be as easy for Germany as the semi-final against Brazil was.

Man, I thought it will start at 10:00 like the other games, but when I came in at 10:30, realized I missed most of the game. :S

Man, I thought it will start at 10:00 like the other games, but when I came in at 10:30, realized I missed most of the game. :s

Didn't really miss much.

• Like 1

Didn't really miss much.

Still, wanted something to take away my boring evening.

Man, I thought it will start at 10:00 like the other games, but when I came in at 10:30, realized I missed most of the game. :s

same here! i am having it with the time today... missed the dtm race too :/

Germany will win this in the end. It's the team that I predicted at the start of this WC, although right now I'm not happy with them winning, I really don't know why. Maybe it's because of Brazil, I've always have a soft spot for them at every WC... :( I miss the old team, with Ronaldo, Cafu, Taffarel, etc...those were the days when you were amazed by their games...

EDIT: Looks like I was right :)

Yaaaa!!! Sehr Geil! Lol

Deutschland!!

I even predicted the score. I should bet on this stuff. I'm 2 for 2. :)

Germany 1-0.