Unresponsive Script

firefox

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cbrookhart

cbrookhart

Neowinian

Posted 15 July 2014 - 02:04

I'm hoping that someone can explain what it is with Firefox and unresponsive scripts. I have two computers (different OS on both), but both have Firefox 30 on them. My newer computer also has IE and Chrome. Quite frequently, I get unresponsive script messages. The computer first starts running very slow and then the whole thing locks up until I can get the unresponsive script prompt cleared. I can't recall having encountered this issue with IE and Chrome, so I'm thinking it has to be something with Firefox.

#2 max22

max22

Neowinian

Posted 16 July 2014 - 23:58

I'm hoping that someone can explain what it is with Firefox and unresponsive scripts. I have two computers (different OS on both), but both have Firefox 30 on them. My newer computer also has IE and Chrome. Quite frequently, I get unresponsive script messages. The computer first starts running very slow and then the whole thing locks up until I can get the unresponsive script prompt cleared. I can't recall having encountered this issue with IE and Chrome, so I'm thinking it has to be something with Firefox.

I get the same error on IE and chrome as well. It is the website. Though I use Firefox as my main browser.

#3 Torolol

Torolol

Posted 17 July 2014 - 00:16

for older IE theres value in registry that could determine how many MAXIMUM statements of javascripts that a page could executes.

thats very useful to trim bloated javascripts executions.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!