Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

firefox Unresponsive Script

3 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm hoping that someone can explain what it is with Firefox and unresponsive scripts. I have two computers (different OS on both), but both have Firefox 30 on them. My newer computer also has IE and Chrome. Quite frequently, I get unresponsive script messages. The computer first starts running very slow and then the whole thing locks up until I can get the unresponsive script prompt cleared. I can't recall having encountered this issue with IE and Chrome, so I'm thinking it has to be something with Firefox.

Posted

I'm hoping that someone can explain what it is with Firefox and unresponsive scripts. I have two computers (different OS on both), but both have Firefox 30 on them. My newer computer also has IE and Chrome. Quite frequently, I get unresponsive script messages. The computer first starts running very slow and then the whole thing locks up until I can get the unresponsive script prompt cleared. I can't recall having encountered this issue with IE and Chrome, so I'm thinking it has to be something with Firefox.

I get the same error on IE and chrome as well. It is the website. Though I use Firefox as my main browser.

Posted

for older IE theres value in registry that could determine how many MAXIMUM statements of javascripts that a page could executes.

thats very useful to trim bloated javascripts executions.