Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
badb0y

No Haircut/ Shave since Sep, 2013

9 posts in this topic

Since Sep, 2013, I had no haircut and shave. Now I look really weird like someone from outer space. 

Is there anyone else who had similar experience?

Pics or it did not happen.

[edit] And the answer to your question is no i shave once or twice a week and get an haircut once every 2 months.

[edit2] Maybe when i'll be 99 years old like you i wont need haircuts and shaving anymore too ;)

5 people like this

Yeah, without pics this thread is ultimately pointless.

I hold down a job within a law firm, so such options are not open to me.

I plan to do this when I win the lottery.

2 people like this

I shave daily and get a haircut ever 1.5 weeks, I tend to want to look good when I go out.

I shave daily and get a haircut ever 1.5 weeks, I tend to want to look good when I go out.

Good is a matter of opinion and perspective. A well maintained hair can look ok even without being cut. Beard... ok, not really, it must be bent into submission. One would probably look like broke-ass bassist of a basement grunge band, but that's it - a matter of opinion, perspective and style.

2 people like this

Good is a matter of opinion and perspective. A well maintained hair can look ok even without being cut. Beard... ok, not really, it must be bent into submission. One would probably look like broke-ass bassist of a basement grunge band, but that's it - a matter of opinion, perspective and style.

I know this, I wasn't trying to argue anything.

For instance:

300.jpg

Or:

les+mis+jackman+beard.jpg

or

EpicBeard-300x240.jpg

Since Sep, 2013, I had no haircut and shave. Now I look really weird like someone from outer space. 

Is there anyone else who had similar experience?

I tried this right after high school. However, I could only last for about 2 months. I didn't like the looks I received when going out. It's sad but most people will judge you based on how you look on the outside. Finally, I joined the military 3 months later, so it had to all come off. Good luck on your journey. ;-)