• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#1 compl3x

compl3x

Space coyote

• 8,701 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:36

Shadowman on PS. I don't know why, I could just never complete it. Things came up. My memory card got wiped. I got stuck in certain areas. It's my gaming unicorn.

#2 AR556

AR556

Neowinian Senior

• 5,675 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:44

Bionic Commando for the NES. Last Boss is a %$#&^%*&!!!!

#3 Mark

Mark

(: ollǝɥ

• 3,775 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:56

Alex Kidd in Miracle World, built into my Sega Mastersystem II

And I'm not surprised, it's bloody hard! I just got it for an emulator and couldn't even manage the first level. I was better aged 7!

#4 Nagisan

Nagisan

Neowinian Senior

• 5,191 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:06

Saddest? Skyrim.....700+ hours and I have never completed the the main quest or any of the DLC main quests. I have a tendency to change mods and make different characters by the time I get to lvl 20 or so, though my latest is lvl 26 and I went on vacation for a week so it should feel nice and fresh by the time I get to play again....think I'm going to force myself through the main quest (though my latest is the most fun I've ever had...forget blacksmithing, go for max enchanting, don't even have dual enchant perk yet and I'm already stomping through most challenges as a pure archer at lvl 26).

As for old-school, FF7.....I played up to a point, saved right before a boss fight (I'm the type to always overwrite my last save), and got stuck on that boss, unable to beat it as a kid, so I gave up and never played it again.

#5 spenser.d

spenser.d

Neowinian Senior

• 11,044 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:10

Doom 3 on PC. Always played late at night on the dark so I could only end up playing for like an hour at a time before being too on edge. Also could never seem to have enough ammo. Pretty sure I got about half way multiple times and just never went further. Damn shame because I did enjoy it.

#6 OP compl3x

compl3x

Space coyote

• 8,701 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:33

Saddest? Skyrim.....700+ hours 

Holy crap.

#7 ajua

ajua

Neowinian Senior

• 2,251 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 03:50

I never completed some of the DLCs of Fallout New Vegas and I tried several times but couldn't finished them after I ended the main quest. Some times I couldn't have spare free time and others I was roaming around the world too much and wasted time.

It's one of my favorite games of all time but I never bothered installing it again after a reformat. Maybe someday...

#8 +Phouchg

Phouchg

Resident Misanthrope

• 5,689 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:15

Wizardry 8. Haven't truly had a clean run. Got pretty far many times, had all secret stuff, fooled with import saves (which I didn't have of my own), fooled with developers' menu - made all kinds of god parties and, for sport, impossible fights of the high level monsters, some on my side. Played all possible starts, choices and endings with many parties and chars using said developers' menu. Never had a clean run. Haven't touched since 2007, I think.

#9 Aheer.R.S.

Aheer.R.S.

I cannot Teach Him, the Boy has no Patience!

• 11,711 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:17

Space Invaders

:p

#10 uxo22

uxo22

Neowinian

• 565 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:24

Mass Effect 2

#11 InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter

Neowinian Senior

• 3,771 posts
  • Phone: OnePlus One

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:30

The Chaos Engine - I had the game on the Amiga, when I got to the 4th world the floppy disk could not be read so I couldn't even finish it. Now I own the re-make on Steam I really should finish it.

#12 Charisma

Charisma

e-1337-ist

• 4,567 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:40

At the moment, Dust: An Elysian Tail. I got right to the end and just stopped... I don't remember why, but then I left it too long and now my combat skills will be rusty and not ideal for taking on the final boss.

In general I tend to be a completionist and always have to finish it, so I can't think of many past games I left... Maybe Halo 3 on Legendary, I'm not sure I ever got through it.

#13 astropheed

astropheed

astropheed

• 1,859 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:45

Wind Waker. I apparently nearly finished it and then I just sort of stopped for some reason. Also, Gradius 3..... Seriously, screw that game.

#14 theyarecomingforyou

theyarecomingforyou

Tiger Trainer

• 16,681 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 3 with Galaxy Gear

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:14

90% of my Steam games list... so, erm... Steam?  :blush:

#15 OP compl3x

compl3x

Space coyote

• 8,701 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:23

Mass Effect 2

:o you need to get on that!

Wind Waker. I apparently nearly finished it and then I just sort of stopped for some reason. Also, Gradius 3..... Seriously, screw that game.

I do this way too often. UC3, Ni No Kuni, spring to mind.

90% of my Steam games list... so, erm... Steam?  :blush:

lol. OK it has to be a game that you've actually attempted to complete, not your general pile o' shame.