video games consoles pc mobile

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#76 Andrew

Andrew

Guardian

• 25,089 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 22:34

I never finished Limbo, Bioshock Infinite, Saint's Row the Third, and pretty much everything single game I've bought that has an ending.

Heh that reminds me, I watched a friend play Limbo on 360 when it came out and played the parts he couldn't do. Didn't see all of the game as he'd started it before I was around, but I ended up finishing the game for him. I never went back and played it for myself because I thought the ending was so bad. So "what game have you never started - but finished" for me :p

The list of unfinished games is too big :cry:

#77 Orange

Orange

Oh Yes!

• 7,365 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3

Posted 24 July 2014 - 20:24

Doom 3!! played it when it camed out on 3 cd rom, then downloaded it from steam.. never did... then got it for xbox 360... played it 3 times and never have!! must do it before new one is out!

#78 Alladaskill17

Alladaskill17

Neowinian Senior

• 5,445 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 19:42

I never finished Limbo, Bioshock Infinite, Saint's Row the Third, and pretty much everything single game I've bought that has an ending.

Then why buy story games? just curious

#79 soniqstylz

soniqstylz

Neowin Trophy Slore

• 8,724 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:09

Neither Oblivion or Skyrim.

#80 Marshall

Marshall

▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅

• 12,752 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:14

Rage

The game just got to repetitive and boring around halfway through.

#81 winrez

winrez

Chronic Master Debater

• 1,076 posts
  • OS: Windows 7 Enterprise 64-Bit, Windows 8 64-Bit, Windows RT 8.1 (Surface)
  • Phone: Samsung Focus WP7.8/ Nokia Lumina 520

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:28

World of Warcraft but then again I don't think anyone has :)

#82 Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan Kenobi

"You were the chosen one!"

• 2,757 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:57

For me, it was Batman, NES version. To this day, my grandma, who bought me the game, still asks me if I ever gotten around to beating it, and I was still a kid when it came out, lol! (I think I was around 14 at the time, but that was many many moons ago. (Y)

#83 Alladaskill17

Alladaskill17

Neowinian Senior

• 5,445 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 15:09

MoH: Warfighter ;)

#84 mattmatik

mattmatik

formerly soLoredd

• 4,930 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:30

Dragon Age: Origins. I'm really bummed about that. Maybe I'll try and beat it before DA3 comes out.

#85 Boz

Boz

Neowinian Senior

• 7,475 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:47

GTA IV.. finished GTA V without any problems.. GTA IV was so annoying with resetting missions where you had to drive across the city to do something and I got so annoyed that I just couldn't finish it.

#86 OP compl3x

compl3x

Feels good, dunnit?

• 8,587 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:26

Dragon Age: Origins. I'm really bummed about that. Maybe I'll try and beat it before DA3 comes out.

Totally should.

#87 tuckeratlarge

tuckeratlarge

You can't polish a turd

• 2,028 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:54

All of them, I'm crap at gaming, so I never finished any of them - with the exception of Manic Miner, Knight Lore, Sabre Wulf, Nodes of Yesod, Starquake, and Quazatron on the Speccy, SuperMarioLand on Gameboy and the first Medal of Honor on PC.

#88 basques

basques

hentai otaku

• 288 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:59

Prince of Persia on my Amiga. I think I was 12 years old or something. I remember getting up to level 8 but then never managed to finish it at that time.

Also Bravely Default on my 3ds. I got the original ending, then I started the secondary ending and I only have 1 battle left. As I kept dying I stopped at some point, but I promised myself that I will finish it eventually.

#89 FrostAM

FrostAM

Neowinian

• 366 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:14

I haven't completed Bioshock Infinite. I still have DLC in Borderlands 2 that I haven't finished; Captain Scarlets and Sir Hammerlocks. Yet, I've played through Tiny Tina's multiple times. Probably one of my favorite DLCs of all time.  Skyrim, I haven't completed the main quest (I don't think I made it more than halfway through :p) and I bought the DLC where you go to Morrowind that I haven't played. I just get sidetracked so easily. "Oooooh, that cave looks cool"! There goes 5 hours. Exit cave, travel for 5 minutes, see another cave, rinse and repeat. 

#90 Earthworm_Jim

Earthworm_Jim

Groovy !

• 7,558 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:18

Rage

The game just got to repetitive and boring around halfway through.

actually, i though it was finally getting to be good, and then it finished.  i could not believe it !!!  just when it finally became good..    most of the game seemed like a the first half of a complete game, and we only got to play 10% of the second half.    so much time wasted on the boring parts, so little time to play the good parts