NFL MVP race

who do you think is going to be the MVP and why?

For me, is Cinton Portis

why? he is a show on the field and the Broncos soul, right he is 190 yards behinf lewis but also he didnt played 2 games this season so he will be easily the leading runner this year.

,Dec 9 2003, 14:29] who do you think is going to be the MVP and why?

For me, is Cinton Portis

why? he is a show on the field and the Broncos soul, right he is 190 yards behinf lewis but also he didnt played 2 games this season so he will be easily the leading runner this year.

I think he has a shot If the Broncos keep giving him the ball like I've been saying all year... and the team makes it into the playoffs and possibly the Super Bowl. If not though I would guess it would be either Manning, McNair, or McNabb. When is the MVP announced anyways, I don't remember? Is it at the end of the season or at the end of the playoffs?

i think it is such crap that they choose the mvp before the playoffs even start.

True... But I would select Peyton, he is just constantly putting up good numbers and is flat out awsome at running an offence

even though im not a new england fan... tom brady should be mvp he has that team on a big winning streak... even though he doesnt have big numbers... he guided them to a division title... and when the team falls behind he marches the troops to a win... but im up for any other suggestions to the leauge MVP

if the falcons go back to the playoffs next year with a healthy michael vick, he will be the mvp, that will prove how important he is to the team. the falcons are a good team, but he just brings all the pieces together. this season i dont know.. i'd like to say peyton manning, but i want to see if he can finally win a playoff game, if he cant, then hes not ready to be the mvp. im gonna have to go with steve mcnair.

Sorry for Portis but after Manning got 5 TD's today, and a record 25+ TD's for 6 years straight, you gotta believe they *might* go his way this year.

yeah, Manning will be the mvp this year, but damn, for a second year portis is running like a veteran, imagine how better he will be in 2 or 3 years