More to follow.

Source: BBC News

1 person likes this

Posted

About time.
5 people like this

Posted

*sigh*

why, why does hamas bring death and destruction on his own people.
why go against israel, which they (so obviously) cannot win, only die.

till 5 hours ago, hamas perceived as insane to me, something you cannot understand with logic.

but now i know why they did what they did, and why they would go the extra 500 miles.
answer: money.

as i learn, the saudies cut muslim brotherhood and it's extension(hamas) from funding, Saudi's threaten qatar, not to fund hamas, so now, after hamas sieges on banks in gaza, and got nothing.
everything goes, and nothing to lose.

so who pay the price?  israel.

well,  hamas is doomed, israel will disseminate them for their stupidity.

hope no IDF soldier would die in the process.

Posted

That about sums it up. Hamas has been getting squeezed financially, their usual benefactors the Syrians are distracted etc. Frustrated to the point of despiration they lash out. The problem is they fell back into old habits and attacked Israel with rockets. Like kicking a mean Rottweiler, it's usually a bad idea.
2 people like this

Posted

About time...

However it really sucks that there are so many innocents in Gaza that are loosing their life due to Hamas' persistence in firing rockets. They have to know about the iron dome.

Posted

It's the game Hamas always plays.

Their influence is waning, so they kick Israel to get them to respond. When they do Hamas uses that response to ginn up more support. Israel has been holding back to prevent this cycle, but it's gone on to the point where taking out the Hamas leadership is back on the table. And so it goes...

Posted

i wonder if it was a mistake from Israel to unilaterally withdraw from gaza... since then they've (Israel + palestianans in gaza) had nothing but misery from Hamas. which is essentially palestinian version of boko haram

Posted

They have to know about the iron dome.

They knew, and they also know that for every cheap rockets they fire into israel, the israeli were required to use more funds to keep the iron dome at functional status.

Posted

It's the game Hamas always plays.

Their influence is waning, so they kick Israel to get them to respond. When they do Hamas uses that response to ginn up more support. Israel has been holding back to prevent this cycle, but it's gone on to the point where taking out the Hamas leadership is back on the table. And so it goes...

Holding back? You do know that the IDF themselves have published charts showing that they in fact launch more rockets than Hamas, after all they have more of them!

Wars in the Holy Land and sectarian violence have no place in the 21st Century but alas, the same cycle of hatred will continue to perpetuate as it has for thousands of years... The point is, Israel as a state should not exist, it was quite possibly the biggest mistake we've made in the 20th Century, and don't get me wrong; I'm in no way defending Hamas, as they are a terrorist organisation and use civilians as shields, but the US and other countries around the world should not be backing a state like Israel.

5 people like this

Posted

How everything nicely fits into place now. All threatening Arab countries to Israel were put in last few years into turmoil and made this sort of action is now possible. The question to ask is who is responsible for Syria, Egipt...I do not believe this is a coincidence.

Posted

Holding back? You do know that the IDF themselves have published charts showing that they in fact launch more rockets than Hamas, after all they have more of them!

Wars in the Holy Land and sectarian violence have no place in the 21st Century but alas, the same cycle of hatred will continue to perpetuate as it has for thousands of years... The point is, Israel as a state should not exist, it was quite possibly the biggest mistake we've made in the 20th Century, and don't get me wrong; I'm in no way defending Hamas, as they are a terrorist organisation and use civilians as shields, but the US and other countries around the world should not be backing a state like Israel.

Why not? What are your thoughts on that statement.

Posted

Why not? What are your thoughts on that statement.

Israel are ironically doing what they themselves were victims of, albeit in a different manner. They're "resettling" the land, remind you of anything in history? The shoes fits on the other foot I suppose. And the way they do it is just as extreme, you can find news articles and videos of it on Youtube, spraying people and houses with chemicals and all sorts, I wish they'd just stop and learn to share to be honest.

4 people like this

Posted

And so the Israeli war crimes continue. :angry: Yet again we see Israel targeting children (20% of the death toll), targeting Hamas political leaders (assassination attempts against the democratically elected government), launching airstrikes against one of the most densely populated areas on the planet, using tanks against children on the beach, killing an obscenely disproportionate number of people (300 Palestinian dead to just two Israelis) and yet people still side with Israel. Israel has the right to defend itself; it does not have the right to commit war crimes and target civilian populations in revenge.

The western world should stop supporting Israel and strongly condemn the Israeli belligerence. The Palestinians have been deprived of food, water, medical supplies, energy, the ability to defend themselves, money and dignity by Israel - resistance is all they have left against an aggressive Zionism nation that stole their lands and has forced them into an ever smaller, open-air prison. Unfortunately until the US and UK stop shielding Israel from international action the situation will continue to get worse.

Support the BDS and boycott Israel

9 people like this

Posted

These videos are extremely relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5suQjx4em8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvKaeeFH03I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD1TDNuSQIs

5 people like this

Posted

Oh. Jews in action again trying to "defend" something that didnt belong to them in the first place.

8 people like this

Posted

These videos are extremely relevant:

not propaganda at all  :rolleyes:

1 person likes this

Posted

first stop, schools and hospitals.

Posted

If some bully boy next door neighbour kept [illegally] stealing my land over a period of 60+ years, I'm pretty sure I'd defend it to the last brick too.

Isn't the US currently getting annoyed with a certain Vlad, [trying] doing the same thing somewhere else over the pond?

4 people like this

Posted

arabworldmap.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

not propaganda at all  :rolleyes:

No, it's not. If you wish to refute any of the points made in the video then please do so but RT is one of the few networks covering the conflict accurately (the other being Al Jazeera).

arabworldmap.jpg

It doesn't matter how much land is owned by Arab nations, what matters is that Israel is violating international law by annexing Palestinian land, imposing apartheid against the Palestinian people and committing war crimes. The situation might have been different had Israel abided by the original partition plans and allowed Palestine to be a contiguous and autonomous nation, as per UN Resolution 181. Instead we have seen sustained annexation (read: theft) of Palestinian land and the persecution of its people.

Israel is an apartheid, terror state that should be condemned by western nations, not supported. What Israel is doing in Gaza cannot in any way be construed as defence. Israel is the belligerent and has been in virtually every conflict.

3 people like this

Posted

israel is to important not to exist, s while Muslims butchering and raping christians\muslims, israel going strong, and forward, and thats it.

Posted

This is disgusting.. this is a blood bath and needs to stop!

Posted

while ignorance in the west demonstrating with islamic clowns, this what happen to christian in the middle east just in the last 48 hours:
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/07/18/iraq-christians-flee-mosul-after-isis-ultimatum-to-convert-or-leave
(it's been continuing for 20 30 years, christians genocide by muslims)

here's something after all the pro islam lies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZNw8y6MmKk

Posted

Israel is peaceful, if you want them to stop the constant UN and Geneva convention violations, bombing of civilians, banning UN inspectors then you're just an Anti-Semite. Jews went through a genocide, so thats a good enough reason for them to start their own. /s

fRVLhrq.png

Posted

Oh. Jews in action again trying to "defend" something that didnt belong to them in the first place.

Just because Islam is not compatible with peace does not mean the Israelis are to blame for all this.  The very teachings of Islam instruct followers to demonstrate hatred and violence toward all non-Muslims who are unwilling to convert.  There have been Jews living there under various rulers for a lot longer than the state of Israel has been in existence, so Arabs don't have any claim to that land just because they don't like having to share a border with non-Muslims.

If Hamas hadn't been firing rockets into Israel and committing acts of terrorism inside their border, this would not be happening right now.  There is nobody to blame here but militant Muslims who insist on trying to wipe Israel from the face of the earth.  The Israelis have even gone so far as to adopt a "roof knock policy" where they drop small mortars on a target building to warn civilians in the area before the big bombs hit, and Hamas is instead telling civilians to remain in their homes and be killed so they can use the civilian casualties in their propaganda war.

Information on roof knocking here: http://www.ibtimes.com/israel-roof-knocking-video-raises-question-warning-or-human-rights-violation-1628734

And some videos demonstrating Muslim hatred of the Jewish peoples' right to exist.

http://youtu.be/uC0EqKI_Obs

http://youtu.be/ZL0C2QvqIlo