Article never says the chemicals that McDonald's uses for their French Fries at least the ones in USA use this so that they do not Rot. Yup ever seen old french fries left under a car for a year un noticed under seat even in hot climate and you find it a year later and it  has not rotten and looks same as day one! If you do that to a regular french fry it rots.

Thus they dont break down in your body well leaving you with a bigger waist line.

I would bet that it has more to do with the fact that they have virtually no water content. Lots of salt + no water = not very nice environment for the bacteria to live on. 

I would bet that it has more to do with the fact that they have virtually no water content. Lots of salt + no water = not very nice environment for the bacteria to live on. 

True enough. Also, they're so damned thin, there's virtually no potato content either! :p

No%20one%20here%20gets%20out%20alive.jpg

- Jim Morrison

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we should try to enjoy the ride - and maybe have some McD's fries along the way

• Like 1

I eat there like 5 times per year top, but their fries sure taste different from any other place. The amount of salt depend on the clerk lol

I ask for no salt fries, then sneak on my own sea salt, to my taste. :shifty:

I ask for no salt fries, then sneak on my own sea salt, to my taste. :shifty:

I can't be the only one who hates the taste of sea salt, I duno why I just don't like it

It might make them want to eat them more after being able to cook with the most handsome man.

Flattery will get you... Well.. pretty much everywhere, really! :p

I can't be the only one who hates the taste of sea salt, I dunno why I just don't like it

A little is nice.

I don't like the taste of any salt if it is used in excess, like at McDees.