I'm planning a build in the coming months, and wanted to get the opinions of some established PC enthusiasts, such as yourselves. My (potential) build is as follows, and I'm happy to listen to any replacements or anything that might make it a little more viable.
- Processor - Intel 4790K Devil's Canyon (4.0ghz)
- MOBO - MSI Z97 Gaming 5
- RAM - Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB (1866mhz)
- Power Supply - Corsair RM Series+ 650w
- Grafix - EVGA GTX780ti SC (with the AC cooler)
- Hard Drive - (edit) Intel 730 240gb SDD + WD Black 1TB
- Case - Corsair 760T
- CPU Cooler - Corsair H110 280mm
- (edit) DVD - Some form of Blu-Ray Combo drive, probably LG.
Am I missing anything? One of the main things I needed an opinion on was fans... Are there any brands that you guys and gals particularly like? I might be partial to going SLI on the 780ti at some point, so how much of a bigger power supply would I need?