Is this really how the iPhone 6 back will look like?

I don't know. Too many pics from different sources are depicting the very same design. A coincidence? A large scale complicity of showing the same fake design?

While its true i could be wrong, but just ask the simple question, does it make sense? is this a design that a company (who is known for NOT changing) go with?

The more people that claim something is true, the more that people believe it even if it isn't.

As someone who works closely in the industry, I will say no thats not the final design. Basically, what has happened, is that someone along the way leaked the CAD from the factories, the CAD does not show detailing or materials directly. That CAD that leaked is then made into mock up dummies.  What is probably final is the metal, but the antennas, have several rumors right now including a sapphire material 

• Like 2

While its true i could be wrong, but just ask the simple question, does it make sense? is this a design that a company (who is known for NOT changing) go with?

The more people that claim something is true, the more that people believe it even if it isn't.

Not changing? You mean the same company that decided to remove all the buttons from the iPod shuffle, or turn the iPod nano into a watch one year and a stick the next year? The same company that made an iBook out of translucent material one year and white polycarbonate the next?

You can certainly believe what you like, but when leak after leak is showing the same basic design over and over again, there seems little reason to doubt that we are more less seeing what the iPhone 6 looks like.