Will it work?

Unrelated: Welcome to Neowin. Pro-tip: If you want to keep your sanity, stay away from any joke threads posted by warwagon. :shiftyninja:

Are you allergic to FUN ???

What I am reading on the parts list is a Corsair 80+ Bronze PSU, so I am not sure what I got wrong. Plus, it has a 4.7 rating from 112 reviews.

Sorry - what I meant was its a good PSU & that since he came here instead of asking someone who doesnt know any better he wont be making that mistake.  Corsair PSU are good - even the Bronze.  Personally, I think the OP should spring for the AX1500i Titanium PSU - but thats just me  :rofl:

ok final copy, keep in mind i already have OS and hard drive.   http://pcpartpicker.com/user/luke31500/saved/

Looks fine. You might want to buy 2133 ram for future overclocking tough if you can find some at around the same price. If not then not a big deal. The 6300 is a nice little cpu but you'll need to overclock it one day (maybe in 2-3 years) using an aftermarket cooler. 2133 ram wont likely have a profile for 1866 but you can usually run it at that speed using the same specs as 2133 without problem. Not sure tough my system is an old Core i5 750 with the ram running at 1600 so i'm a little out of touch for newwer system overclocking. Maybe someone else could give you tip about that. The cheap asus mb wont probably be a great overclocker but from the manual it looks like it comes with some basic overclocking settings in the bios.

Imo the fx-6300 is more future proof than a g3258 because it has more cores. We already see the 6300 stock beat the overclocked g3258 in a made for next gen games like Watch Dogs. Next gen console cpus are weak and devs will need to start exploiting all the cores they can and dual cores cpus will probably be left in the dust when the 360 and ps3 will be phased out.

Anyway i would personally try to buy ram for future overclocking if the price is about the same. The maximum speed supported by this mobo is 2133.

Disclaimer : Since i'm recommending amd cpu and gpu it might looks like i'm an amd fanboy but my current system is running an Intel Cure i5 750 and a nVidia gtx 770.

Looks fine. You might want to buy 2133 ram for future overclocking tough if you can find some at around the same price. If not then not a big deal. The 6300 is a nice little cpu but you'll need to overclock it one day (maybe in 2-3 years) using an aftermarket cooler. 2133 ram wont likely have a profile for 1866 but you can usually run it at that speed using the same specs as 2133 without problem. Not sure tough my system is an old Core i5 750 with the ram running at 1600 so i'm a little out of touch for newwer system overclocking. Maybe someone else could give you tip about that. The cheap asus mb wont probably be a great overclocker but from the manual it looks like it comes with some basic overclocking settings in the bios.

Imo the fx-6300 is more future proof than a g3258 because it has more cores. We already see the 6300 stock beat the overclocked g3258 in a made for next gen games like Watch Dogs. Next gen console cpus are weak and devs will need to start exploiting all the cores they can and dual cores cpus will probably be left in the dust when the 360 and ps3 will be phased out.

Anyway i would personally try to buy ram for future overclocking if the price is about the same. The maximum speed supported by this mobo is 2133.

Disclaimer : Since i'm recommending amd cpu and gpu it might looks like i'm an amd fanboy but my current system is running an Intel Cure i5 750 and a nVidia gtx 770.

thanks, always appreciate the input