New to da site!

Sorry, lemons is what I choose

You made the right choice man. Unless you want to be part of some sm games with LimeMaster Lemons is always the right choice.

Tsk, tsk, tsk... LimeMaster isn't happy with what you have chosen. He will have talk with you soon.

You made the right choice man. Unless you want to be part of some sm games with LimeMaster Lemons is always the right choice.

Right choice? No, it is not.

The right choice is orange!

Heheh..

• Like 1

Well, using neowin on your iPod doesn't work very well......kinda hard to quote haha

What if a sugar daddy DID post a thread titled that tho? Hmmmmm? HMMMMMM???? 0_0

i better dont wanna know. im into young fit tattooed lads only, like im myself and honestly i would find them more in a fitness forum than in a nerdy comp forum.

the sugar daddy comment was just made out of fun but yeh, mitt if you are here, please let me know :laugh:

i better dont wanna know. im into young fit tattooed lads only, like im myself and honestly i would find them more in a fitness forum than in a nerdy comp forum.

the sugar daddy comment was just made out of fun but yeh, mitt if you are here, please let me know :laugh:

Well I'm not fat......and I run........but no tattoos lol

:laugh: yeh im still waiting for a sugar daddy frm massachusetts to adopt me and bring me to the US but would he create a thread "New to da site" ??? i dnt think so :/

:laugh: yeh im still waiting for a sugar daddy frm massachusetts to adopt me and bring me to the US but would he create a thread "New to da site" ??? i dnt think so :/

Ooooh goodness this is quite difficult on an iPod...... I was going to say, chef dont judge!

Nooooooo!!! Oh goodness thats a large lemon

Tsk, tsk, tsk... LimeMaster isn't happy with what you have chosen. He will have talk with you soon.

Right choice? No, it is not.

The right choice is orange!

Heheh..

I'd go with orange if it was an option :D

Welcome to neowin - just remember - when you venture out of Hardware Hangout - the collective IQ drops considerably :D

Yeah it does haha :D

Well I'm not fat......and I run........but no tattoos lol

Ooooh goodness this is quite difficult on an iPod...... I was going to say, chef dont judge!

mitt? is that you? :whistle:

Hi everyone, I am new here...and just enjoying myself here...you guys are awesome!

why, hello there! i hope you have a very nice day and night and day and night and day and night and day! and remember to brush your teeth...

I'm afraid i don't know who mitt is...

my wanna-b sugar-daddy. i rly thought you would have brought up2date by someone on this neowin-running-gag by now. therefore i also thought your ipad/ipod references were exactly a dig at it... no?

my wanna-b sugar-daddy. i rly thought you would have brought up2date by someone on this neowin-running-gag by now. therefore i also thought your ipad/ipod references were exactly a dig at it... no?

lol sorry but no

So u want a sugar dady that has an iPod??? Huh? Haha

Mitt = Mitt Romney. macstar had a massive hard-on for him during the 2012 US presidential election debates.

And that despite being Austrian.

Mitt = Mitt Romney. macstar had a massive hard-on for him during the 2012 US presidential election debates.

I must admit that Mitt is sexy ... or not.

Mitt Romney??? is that what "sexy" is these days  :s *facepalm

Mitt Romney??? is that what "sexy" is these days  :s *facepalm

you get the concept of a sugar-daddy do you? :huh:

i hate that fact every day and every second of my life. if i ever make it out of this retarded folkloric country, it will boost my mood limitless.

Some say... that he does get plugged in at night...

and that he does in fact have a steady diet of Celerons.... All we know is... he is warwagon