Telltale co-founder Kevin Bruner confirmed there will be a third season of The Walking Dead during the Skybound Entertainment panel at Comic Con.

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

As far as plot details or release windows go, Bruner didn't have much to offer. For now though, you can rest assured the series will continue after you finish up The Walking Dead: Season Two.

[source: @telltalegames, via IGN]

Not sure. I think it has been pretty well received. People seem to be pretty happy about a 3rd installment. 

I think Telltale have about 3 or 4 episodic games in development at once at the moment (Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, & this one). I hope they don't over-extend themselves resulting in a decline in quality.

• Like 1

Been enjoying season 2 so far, more or less on par with the first season in my opinion.  One episode left, glad to see they're picking it up for another go.  Between that and Wolf Among Us (plus some of their older titles) they've been keeping me interested.

Not sure. I think it has been pretty well received. People seem to be pretty happy about a 3rd installment. 

I think Telltale have about 3 or 4 episodic games in development at once at the moment (Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, & this one). I hope they don't over-extend themselves resulting in a decline in quality.

That's my concern too and it looked like it was going that way during Wolf Among Us' development. Huge gaps between episodes and shorter on content supposedly?

The biggest complaint I keep hearing is how buggy the games are / crashing constantly.

Not as good as the first, but its still pretty good.

Yeah, still great, with some slower spots.   But I think it is because the novelty is wearing thin.  As some reviewers pointed out, when you make a choice about something, you can usually guess the consequence, so it is not "edge of your seat" tension.

I love it though, and I am hoping for a solid final episode.    Episode 4 of season one revved up the tension to the MAX!    Here I am not sure if they can pull off an amazing final (i hope so!)

Still it is miles better then The Wolf among Us.  Which is still great fun, but it always is more comedic to me, making it hard to be properly involved (while Walking Dead is pure drama)

Got my hopes up for Game of Thrones, not so much for borderlands (but i am hoping both will be at least as good as Wolf, which I will definately play)

So Wolf is not confirmed then?  Good, I would rather they spend more effort on Game of Thrones, then keeping 4 games going at the same time!