• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 trooper11

trooper11

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 5

Posted 28 July 2014 - 16:10

xboxlive_gameswithgold_en_rgb.png?h=460&

Looking for something to do? Sometimes the thing you need most is a few great games to play, and that's a piece of cake this month for Xbox Live Gold members. August sees Crimson Dragon and ID@Xbox space-sim Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut coming to Games with Gold on Xbox One, while the Xbox 360 gets both Motocross Madness and the hit first-person stealther Dishonored. As usual, all games are available only for a limited time*, as part of the ongoing Games with Gold program – so jump on them while you can!

http://news.xbox.com...games-with-gold

-----

Xbox Games with Gold: July 2014

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Guardian

• Tech Issues Solved: 9

Posted 28 July 2014 - 16:21

Well 2 out of 4 isn't bad. Hopefully they stick with the double bill on X1

#3 OP trooper11

trooper11

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 5

Posted 28 July 2014 - 16:27

Its nice to see them return to a two game release for the X1 after a short, one month, change.

I don't have either title, so that's a bonus for me.  I have wanted Crimson Dragon since launch.  I was a Panzer Dragoon Orta fan back in the day, so this was an easy one for me.  I was just waiting for a sale. 

The 360 extras aren't as valuable since I already own Dishonored, but its a nice pick for those that don't.

#4 Showan

Showan

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Lumia Icon

Posted 28 July 2014 - 16:47

Not bad... Not bad at all...

I don't have either of the X1 titles...

I already own Dishonored....  Will take the Motorcross Madness as I don't own this title either...

Having racked up enough Live Gold passes to last me till 2020 or so, I'm going to have quite the library of freebie games....

#5 spenser.d

spenser.d

Neowinian Senior

Posted 28 July 2014 - 17:01

I've heard good things about Strike Suit Zero. Don't care too much about Crimson Dragon, but free is free :D

#6 +mikebiacsi

mikebiacsi

You can't hack me, i got Norton.

Posted 28 July 2014 - 18:59

Oooo, dishonored! Yes please  :D

#7 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 4
  • Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 28 July 2014 - 21:06

This is what they need to do, don't give away AAA titles. Don't get me wrong, I love me some free AAA, but give away good games that people don't buy, the between the chair games.

Like strike suit, I thought it seemed interesting but not enough to buy, these are the games they need to focus on.