7 posts in this topic

Posted

xboxlive_gameswithgold_en_rgb.png?h=460&

Looking for something to do? Sometimes the thing you need most is a few great games to play, and that's a piece of cake this month for Xbox Live Gold members. August sees Crimson Dragon and ID@Xbox space-sim Strike Suit Zero: Director

Posted

Well 2 out of 4 isn't bad. Hopefully they stick with the double bill on X1

Posted

Its nice to see them return to a two game release for the X1 after a short, one month, change.

I don't have either title, so that's a bonus for me.  I have wanted Crimson Dragon since launch.  I was a Panzer Dragoon Orta fan back in the day, so this was an easy one for me.  I was just waiting for a sale. 

The 360 extras aren't as valuable since I already own Dishonored, but its a nice pick for those that don't.

Posted

Not bad... Not bad at all...

I don't have either of the X1 titles...

I already own Dishonored....  Will take the Motorcross Madness as I don't own this title either...

Having racked up enough Live Gold passes to last me till 2020 or so, I'm going to have quite the library of freebie games....

Posted

I've heard good things about Strike Suit Zero. Don't care too much about Crimson Dragon, but free is free :D

Posted

Oooo, dishonored! Yes please  :D

Posted

This is what they need to do, don't give away AAA titles. Don't get me wrong, I love me some free AAA, but give away good games that people don't buy, the between the chair games.

Like strike suit, I thought it seemed interesting but not enough to buy, these are the games they need to focus on.