Windows 2000 & 98 high quality logos?

I'm doing up a few labels for my cd's...but can't find good quality Windows 98 or 2000 logos....I've used the presspass page at Microsoft to get some XP ones...but can't find anything for these older OS's....

Does anybody have any? Even if you think they're not great quality, I'd appreciate them... (anything you've used for a wallpaper, or anything else in the past)...

Thanks

have you looked into the "original" cd's of windows?

I haven't looked there quite yet....I guess I figured that they would only be so big, and that someone out there would have "spiced" one up for a bigger size...but I will check the cd out just in case...

for a quality logo? uhhh.. the windows 98 is a cd with a blue windows flag. i don't think i am understanding what you're asking for.

I'm trying to design a couple cool looking cd labels (at high resolution for optimum quality) for my Windows 98 and 2000 CD's....

In order to do them in high quality, it would be beneficial to have the Windows logos in a large high-quality form...I don't want my cd label to have high quality everywhere else, with an incredibly pixelated Windows icon because I had to blow it up to a large size for the CD...

Often, people will have made/designed high-quality logo's for use with wallpapers, etc.....

That's what I was, and am, hoping someone has.... :)

• 4 weeks later...